[Q] Unable to boot normally after installing CWM

Search This thread

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
Thanks for the help and my phone is now booting normally. If I want to install CM 10 what would be the best way? Shall I install through cwm or odin?

You cannot install a custom rom using odin.. Read the basics first... Then go about flashing roms.. Cm10.1 and 10.2 can be flashed by flashing it using philz recovery that you have current installed. If you want to go for kitkat, then first install raw kernel r4 and reboot into the new Cwm recovery and flash KK roms.

Reactions: durga_prasanth
Apr 23, 2012
You cannot install a custom rom using odin.. Read the basics first... Then go about flashing roms.. Cm10.1 and 10.2 can be flashed by flashing it using philz recovery that you have current installed. If you want to go for kitkat, then first install raw kernel r4 and reboot into the new Cwm recovery and flash KK roms.

yea, sry I was confused about odin. Any way I'll be more careful this time while installing cm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have downloaded from the clockworkmod website for galaxy note (version 6.0.4.3). Yes the phone is running normally before the flash.
    Thats incorrect...You cannot flash the file you got from CWM site on N7000. Now do not flash using CWM.. Flash a stock rom using Odin or download Philz kernel tar file and flash it usiing odin...
    I meant which firmware... if it was JB, after flashing Philz XXLTA or XXLSZ kernel try to boot the phone...
    I am not able to find the philz xxlta kernal. Can you please send me the linke to zip/tar file. There are too many files and I just want to be sure that I go with the right one this time. Thank you.

Here you are right to download page http://d-h.st/users/philz_touch/?fld_id=25295#files Credits belong to @Phil3759. Both tar n zip is there

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Free mobile app
    Thanks for the help and my phone is now booting normally. If I want to install CM 10 what would be the best way? Shall I install through cwm or odin?