Galaxy S5 after CWM Backup having trouble with pictures

Search This thread

Itsanamethatidk

Jul 12, 2013
Hello,

This has been a problem ever since I used my backup, and everything restored fine along with this bug. It is REALLY irritating and it affects apps.

In Kik....
I can't change my profile picture.
I can't save pictures.

In Snapchat (I'm wondering too if this is the app)
I cant save pictures.
I can't look at stories and it freezes trying
To take a pic/video (however, That's a app problem)

And for a app I use for album covers, they don't show as downloaded and it gives me a error.

And every picture editor I use won't save pictures after they've been said to have been downloaded.

However, downloading pics from the internet and screenshot works fine.

I have no clue how to fix this and I'm begging for someone to help. It is REALLY annoying. :(

I've tried deleting stuff and moving things to my SD card as well.

If you can help me, please inform me. I want to fix this asap.

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
You didn't describe in detail how you made or restored your backup which is unfortunate. It prevents us from drawing conclusions or discerning with any reasonable certainty what has happened.

At a guess, you may have a corrupt system cache. Boot to recovery mode and choose wipe system partition. That has a reasonable chance of resolving your issue. Failing that, then go to the application manager in the settings menu and clear cache and data for any specific apps that you are having trouble with.

If your problems persist (which is unlikely), the most probable explanation would be a corrupt backup or restore.. so consider restoring your backup again in that case.