[Q] Swap back and recents softkeys

Search This thread

beardyone

Sep 13, 2010
Could a very kind themer/dev please tell me how to swap my back and recents softkeys. I hold the phone with my right hand and i use 'back' a lot more than i use 'recents' so i have to constantly stretch over with my thumb and i have nearly dropped the phone a few times.

i am on .681 so gravity box is no longer a solution as it seems to be incompatible for the time being. i also find solutions like LMT and apps that hide the navbar and replace it with their own to be clunky.and buggy. is there a way to do it by editing framework?

thanks in advance everyone.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Could a very kind themer/dev please tell me how to swap my back and recents softkeys. I hold the phone with my right hand and i use 'back' a lot more than i use 'recents' so i have to constantly stretch over with my thumb and i have nearly dropped the phone a few times.

i am on .681 so gravity box is no longer a solution as it seems to be incompatible for the time being. i also find solutions like LMT and apps that hide the navbar and replace it with their own to be clunky.and buggy. is there a way to do it by editing framework?

Gravity box works fine if you use the latest one from the XDA thread not from the repository

Reactions: beardyone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Gravity box works fine if you use the latest one from the XDA thread not from the repository