[ROM] CM9 Kangs WIFI 2012.05.11

Search This thread

twa_priv

Feb 10, 2011
Yes, cache and dalive wipe should be enough. You don't even have to flash gapps again (unless you want to install the latest 20120422 gapps)

Reactions: rickyq12

xeenon

Apr 26, 2011
Hello guys

I want to watch a flash movie on my tv due my tab with a hdmi adapter. But always on fullscreen the movie get stucked if the adapter is pluged in. Without the adapter i can watch any films without problems.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my english >.<

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7510 mit Tapatalk 2

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
So I finally decided to switch to coffeebeans builds and I'm having an issue with the screen turning off. I'll be browsing xda on tapatalk 2 and all of a sudden the screen will turn off. Tapping the power button brings me back to the lockscreen but it is kind of annoying. I am thinking it might possibly be the app because it seems to only happen on tapatalk 2. but i hardly use my tap for anything else haha. It was also happening on pershoots 4/19 build, but since then i switched to coffeebeans 4/27 build with pershoots latest 4/27 kernel...anyone else experience this? Im gonna try to use xda premium hd to browse xda for a while and see if it still happens since it happens pretty regularly.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

mirecko2

Aug 20, 2010
Stability of ROM

It is only this one issue with this rom - problem with unlock screen or there is more problem I am still on HC 3.2 official rom and consider flashing of CM ICS rom for my tablet.

Thank you for your opinions.

Reactions: co.ag.2005

bill1clinton

Feb 15, 2012
I just installed the latest build (wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe system) and I noticed this time my apps didn't start to re-install like the previous builds. Am I missing something?

NUGZZ420

Feb 5, 2012
OREGON
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 9 Pro
any Fix permissions Fixes

I did'nt see any in the the op or in general .. I may have missed it .. i've been busy ... But I have had this problem with cm9 on the tab off and off .. that I can't fix permissions not a biggy since I haven't had a ish ... its just a habit for me to do it every flash.. I tried in recovery .. ROm manager, and terminal .. .. Im net to the terminal So I may not have ran the right code.. su .
fix_permissions??? So I was wondering if anyone may have a flash able fix permissions .. or if they to are having this problem?

Also If I turn the wifi Off .. I have to wipe Cash and Dalvik to get it back on .. no biggie to me ..

ive been jumping from aokp to this build .. there M5 seems to have a bit of a touch screen Problem gaming .. This build 4 /27 is running good .. Im running pershoots droid basement kernel ... I may try and flash his other kernel because it fixed this last time .. not sure why .. Thanks coffee for all ur Work on a CM( buid for our TAB..

EDIT I Got fix permissions to work after upgrade to touch recovery
I did It in ROM manager tho it still would not work in recovery not sure why?

Last edited:
G

GuestK00208

Anyone else having issues with the launcher and chrome FC'ing? Happens regularly (at least a couple times a day). At first I thought Trebuchet was to blame, so I switched to ADWLauncher EX Pro and I'm still having the same issues.

Currently on 427 build with Pershoot's latest launcher. Clean install (wiped data, cache, dalvik).

I should mention that I've been having this problem over the past few builds, so it's not an issue with the install (at least I don't believe so).

What can I provide that would help diagnose the problem and how? (I see people posting logcats, not entirely sure how to do that)

Jonnyredcorn

Nov 7, 2011
Southgate
So im using the stock browser with the google labs setting available which allows you to swipe from left on the screen and get web navigation options. I cannot for the live of me figure out how to add the page at a favorite.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

volja1971

Dec 15, 2011
Tallinn
There's a new gapps that's supposed to fix this, I updated the OP.

This question maybe more to Pershoot! :)
I am running a ROM build of April 28 and May 3 kernel, but still have issue with touch screen error and sometime if i leave tablet for long time not used an issue that WIFI dose not work. It is interesting that it shows that connected, but you can't access the internet.
After WIFI disconnect and reconnect works perfectly again. The touch screen issue is fixed, but pressing the power button for about 3-5 sec then it locks and when you unlock again it would work, although once i had to reboot a tablet. Other that that all works excellent, some small issues with gallerry still present, but as i understood this is an known issue and hopefully will be addressed. BTW i noticed a very good performance on playing HD movies not sure if this is ROM or Diceplayer was improved as i have seen multiple updates recently.
That was probably all what i noticed. I hope it is some help to you guys! This is really an excellent job!

Last edited:

spykes22

Sep 19, 2008
it works ! :)

but i cant get to usb mode to file transfer the apps from pc to tablet..

Why is that..?

i have turn usb debug on and of but no usb massstrorage on my pc..?

MMcCraryNJ

Jul 19, 2010
Acworth, GA USA
I'm still on the 4/20 build, but I've been using it for a few days now and I have to say, the only bugs I'm finding are obviously the camera, and certain graphical glitches at certain times. It's hard to explain really, certain apps though will make the screen flicker about a bit, it almost looks like it's displaying a phone sized version of the app and then it immediately maximizes to tablet size. The status bar flickers about too. No force closes though, which is good. And ICS runs so much better than HC

Top Liked Posts