[THEME] |★|ICStyle Theme by OiJkN|☆|For ROM FLEXREAPER|☆|Updated 14.03.12|★|

Search This thread

micky387

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2011
Lyon
merci man pour ton travail ainsi que ta colaboration pour le theme thor R156.
Tu es un boss.

BIG Thanks

Sent from my Iconia A500 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Oijkn

arminrr

Apr 15, 2012
Xalapa
FlexReaper default Theme

hi! i'm using the latest update from Flexreaper! but Idont like the default Color theme! so, where can i get the default ICS theme (the black & blue)?

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
hi! i'm using the latest update from Flexreaper! but Idont like the default Color theme! so, where can i get the default ICS theme (the black & blue)?
Mod section of flexreaper
you can flash all of these to have stock ICS look (If you would have done a little search it wouldn't be to hard to find)

Normal Battery % mods
Battery % mod - Stock buttons
Battery % mod - StockMIRROR buttons

Battery % mod - Blue buttons

Battery % mod - BlueMIRROR buttons

-Stock buttons

-Stock Mirror effect

-Blue buttons

-Blue Mirror effect

arminrr

Apr 15, 2012
Xalapa
Hi

Mod section of flexreaper
you can flash all of these to have stock ICS look (If you would have done a little search it wouldn't be to hard to find)

Hi! Yeah i know that! But what i want is the whole stock theme! For example when i go to my settings i see a blue background! What i want is the black background like stock ICS! In past versions the color of the background of this room was gold, and now is blue! I want black! Do you know what i mean?

CyaN1de

Dec 19, 2008
BC
Love the icons in the settings menu and the buttons but this messed up navigation in CWN directly after install (long vibrations, not going to previous menu, etc...), then, once booted into OS, kept causing gallery to shut down and could not view pictures. Did not test further to see if anything else was affected.

Thanks anyway but I will wait for a request mod I have in with Civato.

BTW, I am running FR14 if that matters or helps.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2011
Appalachia, VA
love the work

I love the work. Works flawlessly for me on my a100. I do have a request if u have time. I would like to see a black and green theme like this... black backgrounds or dark transparent backgrounds and all the blue changed to green. Many thanks in advance.

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
any chance of an update on this, Haven't yet tried on latest version. But suspect that there will be something that needs updating.

Valkillmore

May 21, 2012
Northern BC !!
Hi there. This theme looks great, but I can't seem to download. I have tried different browsers and different devices. I think the link may be broken.

ecossais

Jul 11, 2011
Allyn, WA
Love the icons in the settings menu and the buttons but this messed up navigation in CWN directly after install (long vibrations, not going to previous menu, etc...), then, once booted into OS, kept causing gallery to shut down and could not view pictures. Did not test further to see if anything else was affected.

Thanks anyway but I will wait for a request mod I have in with Civato.

BTW, I am running FR14 if that matters or helps.

I have had the same experience with this theme on Flexreaper FR1 Extreme and confirmed it by installing and uninstalling the theme. The Photo app in FR1 is unaffected and is (in my opinion) a better app than gallery so I reinstalled the theme and removed the gallery app. I will check on CWM problems and update later.

No problems yet noted with CWM that appear to be caused by this theme. I am keeping the theme installed because I really like it and the problem with Gallery is solved if you use the Photo app in Flexreaper Extreme. Will continue to test and report back if problems arise.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [THEME] |★|ICStyle Theme by OiJkN|☆|For ROM FLEXREAPER|☆|Updated 14.03.12|★|

If you like my work and use it ? Please click the Donate Button ^_^

Hi to all members ! I'm here again with my ported theme for the ROM "FLEXREAPER R9 & R10 & R11" by Civato I hope you will like because i have spent many hours on it !! There are some news icons added to the ICS Settings APK and i have made some personal changes in few PNG's, i let you see by yourself :) Thank you to use my theme ^^

separator.png

APK'S and MOD included in the theme:
    • All APK's are ZipAligned & PNG's Optimized !
      [*]Quickboot_Mod by RSoft (Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Power off & Hot boot)
      [*]Settings - all new PNG's by me
      [*]SystemUI - new SoftKeys by me
      [*]Framework-res
      [*][MOD] Android Battery Icon 1% Increments
      [*][MOD] Animated Battery Charge
      [*][MOD] Added 25 animated png's for Upload & Download Files
      [*][MOD] Change size of Clock (in status bar)
      [*][MOD] Robot's fonts
      [*][MOD] New Icons in the Status Bar
      [*][MOD] New Notifications in the Status Bar
      [*][MOD] New Toast frames
      [*][MOD] New Icons for SD-Card & USB Drive
      [*]Possibility to undo all changes with a backup (created when you flash the new theme) in CMW
      [*]and more...

1115213596.png

How to install:

1 - First download the file "ICStyle_Theme_by_OiJkN_v1.0.zip"

2 - Copy it in your SDCard or USB Pen and flash it over the Recovery mode (CMW)

3 - Wait the first boot can take a while...

How to undo:

The emergency backup and installation log is stored in /sdcard/Universal-Themes/ and are identified by flashing date included in the name. You just have to flash the zip file saved :) YOU DON'T NEED TO DO A NANDROID !!

Info:

In this new version i use the method of Universal Flasher Tool (original thread --> HERE).

1115213634.png

1115213567.png

===> ICStyle Theme V1.0 <===

MD5: 684bbce90ee75a59437df438ea00ce7e

Best regards and thanks to all authors & dev, enjoy it and give me some feedbacks please ! don't forget the Donate Button or the Thanks :)
    Wow, looks nice, will give this a try.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Thank you ! Have you flash it ? Did you like it ?
    DL now. Looking forward to checking it out.

Edit: hmmmm.....nothing. Flashed it and my tab looks exactly the same.

So strange because i flash it many times for my tests...try to flash it with a USB Pen Drive and tell me the result please.
    Thanks Oijkn.
    I really like the arrow indicators that show upload and download activity. The icons are all nice and clean. Pretty much everything that I see is great. Nice work.

Quick question. On my desktop I stack the settings shortcuts. When the folder is opened, each icon, whether it be for the wifi or the accesibility, is the same settings gear. I'm sure you're guessing my question by now, but here goes anyway. Is it possible to change those to more appropriate icons? If so is it something that I could do myself as the icons that I would use are the ones you've been kind enough to share. Maybe a little kick in the right direction please? Of course, if you were compelled to add that little bit of extra coolness yourself I'd be happy to just download your work and install it rather than muck something up myself.;)

Thanks again Because of you, Civato, Richard, Vache and the other devs/modders my tab absolutely rocks!

Hi JdgM3NT4L ! Thank you for your comments and I try to do my best to make this tablet as pleasant as possible with fine icons :) I'm sorry I didn't understand everything in your question because English is not my native language... So if you can try to give me an example with a screenshot or give me the icons that you want to change so I could make you a personal theme :)

I had the same problem and flashing from USB pen drive did the trick.
    Thanks.

Hi atililla, thank you to confirm that works good from USB Pen Drive :)
    Hey, thanks anyway. I thought that would be the case when I realized that this was a widget.

I just wanted to report that the mod is working perfectly with Civato's R-10.

Don't sweat the icons. The mod is perfect. Thanks again.

Yes there is no difference framework between the R9 version so you can flash it over the R10 :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English....