Unbrick your LG G2 D802 - Back to stock by flash kdz

Search This thread

Ceovip

Oct 28, 2013
flash by *.kdz - freeze at 49%.
Here's solution
right click on My Computer > Manage > Device Manager > Modems > {Modem of LG}>disable of uninstall
LG-BP-1.jpg

then just flash by *.kdz. :D:D:D:D:D
Here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

waz675

Jun 9, 2012
Geelong
For the life of me, I simply can't find the kdz for international D802 (I have an Australian D802 that bricked just before). Do we have a kdz somewhere to get, or do we do something else? Many many thanks for any help! (It's driving me insane, I couldn't get sleep last night, insomnia from chronic pain and from a simple ROM update of the ROM I nomally use, I got the fastboot default boot screen brick. Not a good time to get bricked, friend sms'ing me to pop over, he doesn't use the phone, just sms, so I can't let him know I'm home LOL

spyderz11

Mar 19, 2011
my g2 was boot looping after flashing PA rom. so i went to download mode to go back to stock and I had the problem where it freezes at 49%. I uninstall the modem as per your method and tried to flash stock again. however the same thing happened again. can i get some help? thanks

AzaG2

Jan 1, 2014
Nanango
my g2 was boot looping after flashing PA rom. so i went to download mode to go back to stock and I had the problem where it freezes at 49%. I uninstall the modem as per your method and tried to flash stock again. however the same thing happened again. can i get some help? thanks

Having the same issue did you find a work around?

r8westwing

Mar 10, 2014
flash by *.kdz - freeze at 49%.
Here's solution
right click on My Computer > Manage > Device Manager > Modems > {Modem of LG}>disable of uninstall
View attachment 2362384

then just flash by *.kdz. :D:D:D:D:D
Here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

what do you mean by disable OF uninstall?
btw i have done both of it to make my G2 back to stock firmware again..but neither of those work for me..i have accidentally wipe everything inside my G2 and now it always boot looping at the recovery and stuck at the LG logo if i do the usual procedure to unbrick or unroot it back the LG mobile support tools show that my G2 already have the latest software but practically i have nothing inside my G2 accept for the recovery. i have done adb sideload but it shows that it cannot read the sideload..man this is frustrating, i 've spent the whole night going through all the forum and downloaded many tools and software but none of it seems to work..can anybody here please help me????how can i fix this problem?????

Dr.Molestratus

Jan 5, 2013
Silkeborg
what do you mean by disable OF uninstall?
btw i have done both of it to make my G2 back to stock firmware again..but neither of those work for me..i have accidentally wipe everything inside my G2 and now it always boot looping at the recovery and stuck at the LG logo if i do the usual procedure to unbrick or unroot it back the LG mobile support tools show that my G2 already have the latest software but practically i have nothing inside my G2 accept for the recovery. i have done adb sideload but it shows that it cannot read the sideload..man this is frustrating, i 've spent the whole night going through all the forum and downloaded many tools and software but none of it seems to work..can anybody here please help me????how can i fix this problem?????

Hey mate! Did you find any solution? Same problem here! :/

Top Liked Posts