[Q] Stock ROM for HTC Salsa Radio 7.51.35.19

Search This thread

krishnakrpoddar

Dec 30, 2013
Hi Developers,

I am using HTC Salsa for last 2 years. Suddenly my phone started rebooting many time. By going through this site I tried fixing this problem and wiped all the data (Cache partition, Factory reset and Dalvik Cache). Now Salsa has nothing in it :(

I tried many stock rom but they are goiving error like "Unnone error" , "Model ID not matched" or "Customer ID error" and then find out that its some thing to do with my Radio. I tried to find out RUU which is used for my HTC Salsa but could not find it.

Uptill now you understand that I am one of the Noobs for doing this. Please help me find the way how can I start my Salsa like I previouly do. All the information which is have is :

ICON_G PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.08.0000
MICROP-0558
RADIO-7.51.35.19
Dec 16 2011, 16:12:07

I am using this phone in india and Made in Tiwan.

Please help me with step by step approch as you dealing with a child.

Thanks,
Krishna

BigBearEvo

Jun 29, 2010
Leicester
bigbearevo.proboards.com
Hi Developers,

I am using HTC Salsa for last 2 years. Suddenly my phone started rebooting many time. By going through this site I tried fixing this problem and wiped all the data (Cache partition, Factory reset and Dalvik Cache). Now Salsa has nothing in it :(

I tried many stock rom but they are goiving error like "Unnone error" , "Model ID not matched" or "Customer ID error" and then find out that its some thing to do with my Radio. I tried to find out RUU which is used for my HTC Salsa but could not find it.

Uptill now you understand that I am one of the Noobs for doing this. Please help me find the way how can I start my Salsa like I previouly do. All the information which is have is :

ICON_G PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.08.0000
MICROP-0558
RADIO-7.51.35.19
Dec 16 2011, 16:12:07

I am using this phone in india and Made in Tiwan.

Please help me with step by step approch as you dealing with a child.

Thanks,
Krishna

how far are you in using this phone? do u have bootloader unlocked/cwm etc... sounds like you have. if you want another rom, browse the development section for a new one to use. full instructions given and there are screenshots to help choose.

krishnakrpoddar

Dec 30, 2013
Help Needed

how far are you in using this phone? do u have bootloader unlocked/cwm etc... sounds like you have. if you want another rom, browse the development section for a new one to use. full instructions given and there are screenshots to help choose.

Hi,

can you please tell me the solution how to install stock ROM in this. This is locked, S-On without SIM.

There is no anroid as much I know. so cant use those usal method RUU and Gold card for ROM.

Please help

Krishna

BigBearEvo

Jun 29, 2010
Leicester
bigbearevo.proboards.com
Hi,

can you please tell me the solution how to install stock ROM in this. This is locked, S-On without SIM.

There is no anroid as much I know. so cant use those usal method RUU and Gold card for ROM.

Please help

Krishna

to be able to get it in the state you have you must have a reocvery program installed. re installing stock ruu isnt easy, and never use a gold card.