[NAVBAR][5 SOFTKEYS] SystemUI

Search This thread

matt4321

Retired Senior Moderator - The Real Matt
Dec 20, 2011
Reading, UK
Here is a 4.3 JB SystemUI which has 5 softkeys enabled, I used the images from my softkey thread

2dugsao.png

2z4igdj.png

2ai1w0p.png

Please keep in mind have Xposed enabled and gravity box is affecting some SystemUI elements (eg center clock) these will not be enabled by using this SystemUI

Download: http://d-h.st/0uV

Credits:

Rajeev for his guide

peter-k

Jul 31, 2013
Singapore
ima using Z2 SystemUI modded with 5 Nav Bar buh nav bar aint showing in landscape mode.....

With ReGXM EX with the Navigationbar plugin for me it does on the right side (which is fine). Also it enables to re-distribute the 5 buttons on the screen by spacing them, so I can make full use of the screen width.

I'd like to promote ReGXM EX abit. It has a small memory footprint, stabil, and only functions needed. Not 80 % esoteric or play stuff like Gravitybox.

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
With ReGXM EX with the Navigationbar plugin for me it does on the right side (which is fine). Also it enables to re-distribute the 5 buttons on the screen by spacing them, so I can make full use of the screen width.

I'd like to promote ReGXM EX abit. It has a small memory footprint, stabil, and only functions needed. Not 80 % esoteric or play stuff like Gravitybox.

ReGXM EX is an xposed module app or what?

Antiga Prime

Sep 25, 2012

True, but a lot of people actually use the functions in Gravity Box. Aside from that, Gravity Box has more features in the same section modifications as ReGXM. For instance, you can't add custom actions to the software navigation buttons in ReGXM, which you can do in GB; example: double tap Menu key to turn screen off, and long press it to bring up the Power Menu; reassign the the "Recent apps" button so that it behaves as a "Back" button, and enable the "Menu" button to always be visible, that you way you have the exact same layout on both sides, so you can use it with one hand either from the left or the right. Then I make the "Recent apps" list appear when double tapping/long pressing the "Home" key.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-22-13-50-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-22-13-50-00.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Reactions: XDA00000

peter-k

Jul 31, 2013
Singapore
snip ...
Then I make the "Recent apps" list appear when double tapping/long pressing the "Home" key.

That does makes sense, actually, and looks nice symmetric. If you want to do these things. Gravitybox has far more functions.
But if someone just wanna align the buttons, center the clock and such, then ReGXM is just fine. I'll try, and request more modules for ReGXM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a 4.3 JB SystemUI which has 5 softkeys enabled, I used the images from my softkey thread

2dugsao.png

2z4igdj.png

2ai1w0p.png

Please keep in mind have Xposed enabled and gravity box is affecting some SystemUI elements (eg center clock) these will not be enabled by using this SystemUI

Download: http://d-h.st/0uV

Credits:

Rajeev for his guide

True, but a lot of people actually use the functions in Gravity Box. Aside from that, Gravity Box has more features in the same section modifications as ReGXM. For instance, you can't add custom actions to the software navigation buttons in ReGXM, which you can do in GB; example: double tap Menu key to turn screen off, and long press it to bring up the Power Menu; reassign the the "Recent apps" button so that it behaves as a "Back" button, and enable the "Menu" button to always be visible, that you way you have the exact same layout on both sides, so you can use it with one hand either from the left or the right. Then I make the "Recent apps" list appear when double tapping/long pressing the "Home" key.