new case needed

Search This thread

xirokx

Mar 8, 2010
North London
hey guys,

I have a sgs2 and my case just broke (just wear n tear did not drop it) its the SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Case Ultra Capsule - YELLOW

I really like colour but its barely lasted 4 months esp for that price...

Having read the reviews I see people are highly recommending both:

- case mate tough case
- otterbox case

trouble is i can only find them in black and I really like a colourful case but cant justify spending £20 every 4 months

So what would you do? Is there a nice yellow / blue reliable strong case out there or do I have to go for either one of the other 2 mentioned above, in which case which one would you choose?

Please help

Thanks

Last edited:

bazzag

Jul 6, 2011
Amman
Pretty and tough don't mix well together.

I have the Case Mate Tough, it's a very solid case especially for the price ($16 on Amazon). My only gripe with it is that it's a dust magnet, but nothing a quick wipe can't take care of.

The Otterbox Commuter is similarly prices, and looks slightly better than the Case Mate, however I think it's a little bulkier. Yo can't go wrong with either.

If you want a coloured yet strong case, check out the Trident Aegis. I'm not a fan of it's design though.

republicano

Mar 11, 2010
is the back part where it covers the battery plastic or silicon like?

i have a imak black case and its has a plastic backing, i thought it would be bad at first but i realised it will keep its shape from wear and tear since its only the sides that need stretching.

chose wisely, the case had before this one would apply pressure on the power button and turn the phone off an on.

Last edited:

ZeWhiteRabbit

Feb 8, 2012
New Work
hey guys,

I have a sgs2 and my case just broke (just wear n tear did not drop it) its the SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 Case Ultra Capsule - YELLOW

I really like colour but its barely lasted 4 months esp for that price...

Having read the reviews I see people are highly recommending both:

- case mate tough case
- otterbox case

trouble is i can only find them in black and I really like a colourful case but cant justify spending £20 every 4 months

So what would you do? Is there a nice yellow / blue reliable strong case out there or do I have to go for either one of the other 2 mentioned above, in which case which one would you choose?

Please help

Thanks

Check at WWW.Amazon.Co.UK.com
Or on O2.Co.uk

Sent from my E15i using XDA

Crucio_

May 3, 2011
Ellesmere Port
i have an otter box and it is the best case i have owned.

For me it adds a bit of weight and thinkness to the phone which i like but the best thing about it is the fit. it is perfect :)