LG g flex Stuck in loop no drivers install and work (Please any info appreciated)

Search This thread

techdeisel

Oct 31, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
LG Velvet
im rooted on att 4.2.2 twrp recovery don't what happened phone was in my pocket pulled out was in recovery couldn't boot to os laptop wouldn't recognize my phone device manger list it as unknown device now i cant even get to recovery this is what i get {by the way mute your sound something was wrong with mic} http://youtu.be/knGab01VnXA i can get to this screen
but its in another language so i don't know if it helps but the computer still says unknown device any ideas thx in advance YouTube Video

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

techdeisel

Oct 31, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
LG Velvet
i cant get laptop to see phone can install lots of different drivers they all say device can not start code ten with a yellow exclamation point and im stuck looping between lg an twrp splash screen i need my phone for work its my only one no cash to buy a new one think im going to have to bite the bullet an call att try to do an insurance im mean yeah its rooted but its not like that's what caused the problem the problem was it turned on in my pocket and i have no clue what it selected after bouncing around in recovery in my pocket :crying:

techdeisel

Oct 31, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
LG Velvet
Right any thoughts like maybe a total wipe of the devices some how to leave it royally inoperable would prefer a fix an mind you if I didn't. Fell like the design flaw caused this more than me rooting it did I wouldn't be trying to dump this on att

Last edited:

techdeisel

Oct 31, 2010
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
LG Velvet
Well this will be my last post on this most likely so after trying to get it download mode since kinda way without success it now won't turn on it charge seemingly when it's plugged in I get a black screen with a blinking red front led here is a video I made of it