[Q] Unroot / Delete CM11 off of ATT Galaxy S3??

Search This thread

internethuman

Mar 22, 2014
Please help! My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T (NOTE THAT I AM A NOOB AT ANDROID AND HARDLY KNOW WHAT ANYTHING MEANS!) I installed CyanogenMod11 on my phone and now I want to delete it and get my phone back to stock because my Mobile Data is not working! I have tried flashing stock back on with Odin but I kept getting a fail! This is my first phone and I installed CM11 because I thought it would be cool, my parents would kill me if they found out that I kind of messed up my phone! Is there an easy, fast, noob-friendly way to get CM11 off my phone? Please help me, I am very frustrated because I am normally good at tech stuff but Android is hard stuff and I really want a painless, easy way to unroot/ delete CM11 off my phone and get back to stock with everything back to normal!

Larry2999

Feb 7, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Please help! My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T (NOTE THAT I AM A NOOB AT ANDROID AND HARDLY KNOW WHAT ANYTHING MEANS!) I installed CyanogenMod11 on my phone and now I want to delete it and get my phone back to stock because my Mobile Data is not working! I have tried flashing stock back on with Odin but I kept getting a fail! This is my first phone and I installed CM11 because I thought it would be cool, my parents would kill me if they found out that I kind of messed up my phone! Is there an easy, fast, noob-friendly way to get CM11 off my phone? Please help me, I am very frustrated because I am normally good at tech stuff but Android is hard stuff and I really want a painless, easy way to unroot/ delete CM11 off my phone and get back to stock with everything back to normal!

Do you remember what (official) Android version your phone was on before you installed (custom) CM11?

Top Liked Posts