Reboots after changing wallpaper

Search This thread

Dawnut

Mar 22, 2014
Sofia
Hi, I am running Franco kernel #53, Carbon rom 4.4.3, Xposed framework and Greenify. After I install the kernel, it immediately breaks 5 of my apps, and I have to reboot and reinstall them, but that is a tiny problem. The more annoying one is every time I change my wallpaper the device soft reboots.I have tested and found that it hasn't anything to do with the undervolting. This wasnt happening with the stock kernel.

Suggestions?

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
I've heard wallpapers getting changed after a reboot, but it's the first time I'm seeing a device getting rebooted after changing the wallpaper :eek:

Backup Xposed and remove it, restart your phone and then try changing the wallpaper?? May be one of the modules is conflicting with it??

Reactions: prateek.htc

Dawnut

Mar 22, 2014
Sofia
I've heard wallpapers getting changed after a reboot, but it's the first time I'm seeing a device getting rebooted after changing the wallpaper :eek:

Backup Xposed and remove it, restart your phone and then try changing the wallpaper?? May be one of the modules is conflicting with it??

Nope, Xposed isn't the problem either. As soon as I install franco's kernel the reboots occur. Maybe the rom has changed something and became incompatible..... maybe I should just wait for the next kernel version.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.