[THEME][Team VeNuM][PORT] - Emotionless Beast for Blazer Rom 4.1 GingerBread

Search This thread

Digital_Fidelity

May 3, 2012
Ellensburg
It wasn't made to be. I haven't tried it. You could always do a backup and try it, and if it doesn't work, restore your backup. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I made it specifically for Blazer Rom.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Ok I was about to try, just finished backing up an hour or so ago, about to try flashing.

Reactions: ScubaSteev

Digital_Fidelity

May 3, 2012
Ellensburg
So what was the verdict? Any luck

I just finished and it's working fine so far, it looks amazing. Thank you for the great theme, I love it. I was worried at first because it was taking abnormally long to get past the boot animation, about give minutes, no exaggeration. Right when I was about to reboot into recovery (my fingers were on power and Vol up) it loaded up. It looks great!

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I just finished and it's working fine so far, it looks amazing. Thank you for the great theme, I love it. I was worried at first because it was taking abnormally long to get past the boot animation, about give minutes, no exaggeration. Right when I was about to reboot into recovery (my fingers were on power and Vol up) it loaded up. It looks great!

Cool thanks. Thanks for testing it out as well. Im glad it worked for you. Hope you enjoy.

g_ding84

May 15, 2012
Rochester, NY
Huawei Nexus 6P
Google Pixel 6
Awesome theme

I just got my E4GT for my old Epic 4G. I use to run this theme on my Epic 4g. Glad to see that ii is here. This theme is awesome. :)

EDIT: I guess I'm doing something wrong. How do I get the Blue GB key board to come up? all I can get to work is the stock one.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazednconfused

jtadak

Jan 6, 2011
Salem,Or
At the risk if sounding like a moron. Which blazer rom does this work on? I can't find a blazer rom 4.1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ACcGy.jpg

Emotionless Beast Theme

Brought to you by Dazednconfused and TeaM VeNuM. Theme is ported from the original Emotionless Beast Theme from the Epic 4G Section. To Check out the original - CLICK HERE.

Originally created by the amazing MysteryEmotionz​

Also check out the amazing new port of this classic original by travmofosho - CLICK HERE.

I have been playing around with theme for a very long time, running it on my own device because it is definitely one of the best themes I have ever seen. Anybody that had an OG Epic 4G has ran this theme on their phone. Once I seen travmofosho port that he released, it inspired me to release a version for our phones. Thanks goes out to MysteryEmotionz and travmofosho for letting me release this and sharing their work with me. Hope you enjoy, here are some screenshots.​

aUEcN.jpg
    uwBuo.jpg

hhPuv.jpg
    2Ulkf.jpg

HhdZQ.jpg
    sBPMy.jpg

FJkFk.jpg
    TZLDe.jpg

ChangeLog:

4/26/2012 - First Releas v1.0

Credits:

* MysteryEmotionz - For the awesome theme and everything he does.

* travmofosho - For his awesome port and sharing images.

* 12many - For the black and blue GB keyboard.

* PhantomHacker - For the awesome Blazer Rom.

* rujelus22 - Included a few of his inverted apps.

Download:

1. Download the theme and place on your SDcard.

2. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash the theme, reboot and enjoy.

Disclaimer - I am in no way responsible for anything that goes wrong with your phone. If this theme turns out to be to much of a Beast for your phone, I am not held responsible.

Emotionless Beast for Blazer Rom 4.1 - Click Here.

Dev-Host Download link - Emotionless Beast Theme
    Yeah, I hear ya man...
    I figured that it would take lots of work to port this GB theme over to ICS...just wishful thinking.

Sent from my Epic4GTouch with CM9 Goodness

When I created emotionless beast the oh epic was still on eclair. I then had to port it to froyo. I left the epic before they got GB but Travis did a God job bringing it to GB. anything is possible

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    i havent seen this one yet! gonna give it a looksie, thanks

I can guarnte you won't find another theme like this. When I created it I made sure to cover every little detail.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    Reserved By me......
    Reserved by me........