[Q] m7ul wont boot - stuck at blackscreen

Search This thread

mookoe

Aug 7, 2012
Berlin
hi guys,

yesterday i unlocked my bootloader flashed recovery (cwm 6.0.4.6) and a new rom. Slimkat 3.0 Stable.

today i made a nand and tried to flash new kernel (kozmikkernel) via adb (adb flash boot boot.img, i think this is the right way for s-on devices?)

but now my phone is stuck at bootloop, when i press the power button the other buttons startin to blink, bute nothing happens, the screen still stays black. what can i do to restore my nand backup?

hboot 1.56
s-on
m7ul

br

Last edited:

hardstuffmuc

Jul 22, 2010
Munich
I am sorry, but it says very clearly in the instructions of that kernel thread how to flash. Before doing anything, please familiarise yourself properly, and read read read....

Sent from my HTC One

xghost11

Jan 8, 2013
casablanca
www.facebook.com
hi guys,

yesterday i unlocked my bootloader flashed recovery (cwm 6.0.4.6) and a new rom. Slimkat 3.0 Stable.

today i made a nand and tried to flash new kernel (kozmikkernel) via adb (adb flash boot boot.img, i think this is the right way for s-on devices?)

but now my phone is stuck at bootloop, when i press the power button the other buttons startin to blink, bute nothing happens, the screen still stays black. what can i do to restore my nand backup?

hboot 1.56
s-on
m7ul

br
put ur phone in charge about a1h then disconect charge , press volume down about 10 second then press power button 10 second then release power button and keep pressing volume down , now you can see ur bootloader and u follow me :
1- flash a new recovery i prefer twrp .
2-enter to recovery and mount ur usb storage ,if you get error cant mount ...etc , dont worry ,you can use adb sideload or "adb push zip "name of rom".zip wait about 3 or 5 min and you and u will find ur rom in ur storage , then flash ur rom and voila :)