[FIX] YouTube with working HQ - CM7

Search This thread

monkey1883

Jun 20, 2011
UPDATE: Latest version of YouTube from the Market works on CM7.1 Stable. I imagine it will work on other versions/nightlies/ROMs, but I will leave this apk here just in case

Before you try to install this apk, make sure to check "Unknown Sources" in application settings!

Hey guys, I extracted the YouTube apk from ManualNooter, and it works on the latest CM7 nightlies.

Uninstall YouTube first if you have it installed

Attachments

• YouTube.apk
    814.5 KB · Views: 4,463
Last edited:

ruthienu

Nov 11, 2008
I am also running version 2.1.6. I rolled back from version 2.1.14 which wouldn't work. I wass wondering if anyone got a newer version to work.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Mooniegt

Feb 25, 2011
This apk did not work for me. I'm on n237. Please help, I need my YouTube!

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

monkey1883

Jun 20, 2011
Just noticed that haha. Nice not to have to replay a video from the beginning after you exit the app

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Tool Belt

Feb 5, 2011
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Sorry, not sure how this post got up, can't seem to delete it.

But thanks for the YouTube news!

UPDATE: Latest version of YouTube from the Market works on CM7.1 Stable. I imagine it will work on other versions/nightlies/ROMs, but I will leave this apk here just in case

Before you try to install this apk, make sure to check "Unknown Sources" in application settings!

Hey guys, I extracted the YouTube apk from ManualNooter, and it works on the latest CM7 nightlies.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I upgraded to latest nightly (#250) and discovered the problem. Thanks OP, the apk in your post fixed the problem.