[rom][port][gb]miui, v-2.1a Aroma Installer 2.3.30

Search This thread

facekill1337

Feb 24, 2012
okey, after one day of use (installed same time yesterday) 65% of battery !
only SMS, Wifi always on and Brightness at about 15-25% !
its okey for me because im using my Phone not to much, because of holidays i dont listen to music every morning, but that wont use more Battery i think :D

Hackpb

Sep 2, 2011
OnePlus 5
bricked

Hello again.

I have already unbricked the phone, then I have installed again this rom and played with it again some time, then I have turned off the phone and it didn't turned on, it is bricked again. But this rom has a lot of potential, it is beautiful and smooth. So keep the good work. I'm waiting for a new version.

Thanks

facekill1337

Feb 24, 2012
Hello again.

I have already unbricked the phone, then I have installed again this rom and played with it again some time, then I have turned off the phone and it didn't turned on, it is bricked again. But this rom has a lot of potential, it is beautiful and smooth. So keep the good work. I'm waiting for a new version.

Thanks

for me its working, i can reboot, testet it before writing this !
do you wipe data, Cache, Dalvik and Battery before installing? and after that are you flashing any other zips thru cwm ? maybe the problem is not from rom..

Simbo_

Mar 16, 2012
anyone knows how to make screenshots? I already tried menu+back, didn't work.
Can't capture my first "real" miui screens :D

And somehow my market force closes immediately since i opened last time :confused:

sent via tapatalk

facekill1337

Feb 24, 2012

And somehow my market force closes immediately since i opened last time :confused:

sent via tapatalk

i dont know but arent there apps von the market for taking pictures, maybe you can try them :D

with the FC its maybe no bug just the device taking the app out of the Background and after returning to the app it FC?! i dont know :D
just had this if you guys understand on my iPad, there the app dont Close, they only had something like deepsleep xDD

EDIT for my last post: after shutting down (not rebooting) and turning it on after 1 minute, it boots normally :O

Diabu

Aug 26, 2011
This rom seems good but I prefer wait for a more stable version! Keep with the good work!

Simbo_

Mar 16, 2012
i dont know but arent there apps von the market for taking pictures, maybe you can try them :D

with the FC its maybe no bug just the device taking the app out of the Background and after returning to the app it FC?! i dont know :D
just had this if you guys understand on my iPad, there the app dont Close, they only had something like deepsleep xDD

EDIT for my last post: after shutting down (not rebooting) and turning it on after 1 minute, it boots normally :O

Yes.. that is the problem :D
Because when i tried to download an app from play store it force closed :D

But not too bad for now.. backed up Mtz, so it's ok :p
sent via tapatalk

Hackpb

Sep 2, 2011
OnePlus 5
after wipe data wipe chace wipe dalvik, enter the mounts and storages, format the system. after this install rom.

I have allready did that and it doesn't work... Have you guys turned off the phone then pull out the battery and then turn on the phone? After I do that mine is bricked. But when I install the rom it is fine, but when I turn off the off (yes turn off not reboot) it is briked...

I have allready installed it 3 times and wiped everything in first, second wipe again with but have moun formated system and in third wiped format system and data and nothig allways the same...

But when it is working it is fantastic... good work.

Felsar

Oct 6, 2011
tijuana

sent via tapatalk

I think it should be home+power buttons... it works at cm7, stock rom and costum like zeus/marvel... :p

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
In quadrant it gives 30 fps in 2d.amazing.best i/o was 3563 after 5 runs.overall is very nice and with lots of potential.i ll stick with it until next update i think.maybe monitor battery usage.

Sent from my P-970 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6a7yo.png

Hello guys, this is MIUI port from i9003. Developers: -flatzki -TheFrankenstain

What is working now
    -Audio
    -Wi-Fi
    -Vibration
    -Mobile Network
    -GPS
    -Boot
    -Bluetooth
    -Themes
    -Mount SD
    -Video
    -Camera
    -Skip track via volume
    -youtube
    -Thememanager work full
    -Sensors
    -2/3 G data
    -Rotation

Whats not working at moment
    Frontcam

extra tweaks

MIUI 2.1a Aroma
    add huexxx kernel
    add phonecallfix from TheFrankenstain
    add Aroma Installer
    Camerafix from Frankenstain deleted, buggy and front not working, rebuild to 2.0 cam

DOWNLOAD NOW 2.1a

How to fix the carrier error in Statusbar?
    on Homescreen u find a app with name Systemsettings, use it.
    go into statusbar option
    go into carrier option
    Display carrier logo ( on - google logo, off carrier name)
    use Custom carrier and after this Custom carrier text.. Use what u want .. WORK !

The following languages ​​are currently included
    German
    English
    Espanol
    France
    Hebrew
    Italiano
    Polski
    Russia
    China

[2.4.6]LanguagePack

removed for moment