[Q] Sluggish jellybean

Search This thread

Patil.sid101

Mar 23, 2014
Bangalore
Please anybody suggest how to make my Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 jellybean DDULP8 Indian version fast and battery efficient. I read that making stock samsung jellybean to google stock jellybean (like nexus) makes device faster. if not possible suggest any rom or kernel to flash. please suggest with brief method i am new at it and i dont want to downgrade to gingerbread :crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nishad1982

Patil.sid101

Mar 23, 2014
Bangalore
touch problem

Use the below link. It is well explained(step by step). Also it is noob-friendly :p. I see u joined last month.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2198341

Since you are already on JellyBean you need to follow from section B. Skip section A. GOOD LUCK.

Press THANKS ONLY if I was helpfull

i have flashed GALAXPERIA rom everything is right but to open app i have press many times, as you said i have backed up my system how should i go back to samsung stock rom or install another rom, in my sd card TWRP should i reflash back system.ext4.win.md5, please tell me :eek:

Nishad1982

Sep 8, 2013
Dubai
Please anybody suggest how to make my Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 jellybean DDULP8 Indian version fast and battery efficient. I read that making stock samsung jellybean to google stock jellybean (like nexus) makes device faster. if not possible suggest any rom or kernel to flash. please suggest with brief method i am new at it and i dont want to downgrade to gingerbread :crying:

You do need need to downgrade. Install CoCore kernel, exDialer, Textra SMS. Also debloat your ROM - use scripts available in the forum.
Alternatively you can use HarshJelly with exDialer and Textra SMS.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.