Need help - Insufficient storage available - whatsapp + CyanogenMod

Search This thread

kesteral

Jun 10, 2014
Hi there,

I'm running cyanogenmod 11 on my s3 and I'm having difficulty updating/installing whatsapp. I had whatsapp installed and was told I needed to update the app otherwise it'd stop working. I didn't update in time and sure enough it stopped working. I tried to update the app to continue using it:) but it said I had insufficient storage available. I've got plenty of storage space on both my SD (internal) and external cards and I've checked every partition and there's lots of space. The issue does not seem to relate to lack of space.

Since then I've tried everything to get it working, first uninstalling the app and reinstalling, deleting everything manually through root explorer, then wiping the cache and davik cache, odexing all my apps and then removing all the odex files through lucky patcher. Nothings worked. Unfortunately it doesn't let me use lucky patcher troubleshoot which I've heard works. Everytime I press on troubleshoot in lucky patcher it says I need to update busybox and install supersu, which I've done plenty of times to no avail.

Please can anyone help out. I'm fearing that I'm going to have to restore everything. If anyone knows how to get the troubleshoot in lucky patcher working or just fix my whatsapp issue all together that'd be great. Thanks!