[Q] Where can i find Stock 4.0.4

Search This thread

7unk3r

May 4, 2009
Where can i find a really stock 4.0.4, only with root and flashable with clockworkmod?

I was using the rom on the link below, but the dev startd to mess with colours and battery mods so this is a no go for me since i really want a stock 4.0.4 with root and a custom recovery

link from the rom i was using: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1582516

Sorry for my bad english

bendirkss

Dec 9, 2011
Winnipeg
Just flash the google images, and download cwm recovery, after you've flashed the google images flash recovery and then download SU.zip and install it via recovery. Its very easy, its how I did it but I'm back to custom now:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7unk3r

7unk3r

May 4, 2009
Just flash the google images, and download cwm recovery, after you've flashed the google images flash recovery and then download SU.zip and install it via recovery. Its very easy, its how I did it but I'm back to custom now:)

Tks for your response! but should i flash the google images throug clockwork?

7unk3r

May 4, 2009
Nono. Enable USB debugging and flash via command prompt on your pc

Could you give a quick tutorial or point to one?

I know it should be almost the same as when i rooted and instaled my custom recovery, but i am a noob at flashing so i am a litle afraid..

bendirkss

Dec 9, 2011
Winnipeg
Could you give a quick tutorial or point to one?

I know it should be almost the same as when i rooted and instaled my custom recovery, but i am a noob at flashing so i am a litle afraid..

Nexusshacks.com (google it, that may not be the exact URL) you should be able to find it there. Sorry I can't walk you through right now, I'm very busy. When I get home I will look for a good video or something if you still need help. Nexusshacks has awesome tutorials.

Reactions: 7unk3r

Top Liked Posts