Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I would've updated sooner but as you can see the kids decided to act up. New release available in the OP or just check your OTA Updaters. ;)

AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 2.23.2013
Fix All Things (Weird lockups etc...)
Updated Kernel
Added Hide clock for DeskClock
Added Security Feature (Toggle) to Hide Reboot (reboot recovery) This will probably be removed in the future as I like the way CM has implemented this better. ;)
HDR Updates
Probably more. Tired. Done with XDA for the night. ;)

Last edited:

force70

Re: [ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.23.2013) (AT&T)

Damn task. I cant keep up with all these updates lol.
I am happy to say ROM is running without issue for me. Dont know why the hell everyone seems to be having issues? Follow the OP and your GTG.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda premium

captican

Feb 26, 2011
I would've updated sooner but as you can see the kids decided to act up. New release available in the OP or just check your OTA Updaters. ;)

Updated Kernel
Added Security Feature (Toggle) to Hide Reboot (reboot recovery) This will probably be removed in the future as I like the way CM has implemented this better. ;)
HDR Updates

Thanks for the update... it is quite a present for my fiftieth...I may never update now that is says the 23rd!

arktik

Oct 28, 2008
I have been scouring google but maybe I just dont know enough about AOSP. I am trying to get 8 lockscreen targets. This ROM supports 5 but not 8 it seems. Anyone know of a way to get 8 or a lockscreen replacement maybe (not widget locker, it just doesnt work as solid as AOSP stock).

Thanks guys!

dcipher

Jan 2, 2013
Just ran a search for this issue and got no results. Anyone else having problems setting up at&t visual voicemail? Worked fine on urban karnage so my account is fine. When i go to set it up it just hangs at the setting up screen. Wiped app data/uninstalled reinstalled and still no dice. Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

I had a problem setting up AT&T Visual VM on 4.2.x ROMs - but got the APK from this post:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1641981

And it works fine on this amazing ROM :)

My only issue is the Play Store always shows that there is an update available and updating kills it again...

Loving this ROM so far - I'm hoping it stays as my daily driver...

THANKS!

jewellsimon

Aug 15, 2008

Latest update plugged my only real leak system_server. Thanks.
Sent from my Brain

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361718684677.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361718684677.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,018

illmatic24

Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Hi I just updated to the latest release (underwear kernel) but it does not fix my issue. Upon opening or backing out of an app, the status bar flashes white and glitches out a bit, there are also odd framerate drops. Is anyone having this problem?

I apologize if this is a known issue but I have yet again embraced this awesome AOKP release after continued frustration with TW...

Last edited:

My only issue is the Play Store always shows that there is an update available and updating kills it again.

Use Tibu. Long press the app in the app list, select detach from market. It will show as a manual update, just don't update it. It will suppress the notification. There are other ways, just Google detach from market android.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sbmd

minuteZERO

Oct 28, 2012
Kelowna

Updated Kernel
HDR Updates

Crazy, never thought it would end up in your ROM. But I agree, CM's is much better.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9

Hi I just updated to the latest release (underwear kernel) but it does not fix my issue. Upon opening or backing out of an app, the status bar flashes white and glitches out a bit, there are also odd framerate drops. Is anyone having this problem?

I apologize if this is a known issue but I have yet again embraced this awesome AOKP release after continued frustration with TW...

Change your status bar trans settings.

Wayne Tech S-III

shawnapace88

Nov 26, 2008

I love the swagger Sunday toggle.it made my day!:D:p:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

SlothlyDX

May 14, 2012
Los Angeles

I had to chime in and say wow task. Amazing rom and love the toggles. The new ones look amazing and are fun to. We are lucky to have an amazing developer for our phones.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

benefit14snake

Dec 23, 2011
Henrico, VA

Task.. I updated to the most recent release... I followed the instructions in the op and I'm having.....

Well no problems at all!
Thanks again for everything you and ktoonsez do.

Sent from my T999 GS3 @ 2. 1GHZ

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Its just kinda annoying to have to redo all my wifi, email and etc info every frequent update. : thumbsup:

This is the kinda thing that just doesn't seem right. I put in a ton of work hours on end and you are "annoyed" because you have to take a few minutes to an hour to do something. That seems like a pretty cheap price to pay for using a custom ROM.

All you need to do is follow the installation instructions that are in the OP dude. They tell you EXACTLY what to do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB