[Upate22.05.13][2.06.605.1][DNA Stock Rom Deodexed/Rooted][Verizon]

Search This thread

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Micro I just Deodexed your rooted rom and did some other stuff and my camcorder works just fine im able to record videos just fine without applying any fixes

rascal9

Feb 16, 2009
I just dropped my old Iphone and bought a HTC DNA today from verizon. I have been out of the game for years! Im looking for a Stock Verizon ROM without the bloatware or capability to remove it if need be. I may on the right track stopping by here and just figured id ask any help would be greatly appreciated.

nitishagar

Mar 30, 2011
I just dropped my old Iphone and bought a HTC DNA today from verizon. I have been out of the game for years! Im looking for a Stock Verizon ROM without the bloatware or capability to remove it if need be. I may on the right track stopping by here and just figured id ask any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not an expert but here are the steps I'd recommend.
You have to unlock the bootloader first and get custom recovery to get this rom to flash. the bootloader unlock method is fairly simple especially with the apk used from DNA Original development link(CID-2.apk).
After flashing this rom you can remove the bloatware easily.

rascal9

Feb 16, 2009
the bootloader unlock method is fairly simple especially with the apk used from DNA Original development link(CID-2.apk). After flashing this rom you can remove the bloatware easily.

This is the part im lost on. I downloaded and installed CIS-2.apk onto my device. The unlocking verizon DNA has multiple threads leading to one way then its botched. Verizon is putting the hammer down on unlocking and im not sure which one is latest and greatest.

jasoraso

May 24, 2007
Salt Lake City, UT
Re: [Upate15.02.13][2.04.605.2][DNA Stock Rom Deodexed/Rooted][Verizon]

This is the part im lost on. I downloaded and installed CIS-2.apk onto my device. The unlocking verizon DNA has multiple threads leading to one way then its botched. Verizon is putting the hammer down on unlocking and im not sure which one is latest and greatest.

If you have received and installed the update before you ran the cid-2.apk, then there is currently no method to unlock and root your phone.

If you haven't had the update yet, then install and run the cid-2.apk, then install fastboot on your computer, and follow the steps on htcdev.com to unlock your phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

rascal9

Feb 16, 2009
If you have received and installed the update before you ran the cid-2.apk, then there is currently no method to unlock and root your phone.

If you haven't had the update yet, then install and run the cid-2.apk, then install fastboot on your computer, and follow the steps on htcdev.com to unlock your phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Im running
VW_2.04.605.2-1.15.605.4

Spaded21

May 10, 2011
Manhattan, IL
So if I flash this and apply the camera fix, it will be just like I wasn't rooted and took the OTA? Except I will obviously still be rooted? Does it turn off future OTAs? and can I flash my nandroid backup over this?

letschky

So if I flash this and apply the camera fix, it will be just like I wasn't rooted and took the OTA? Except I will obviously still be rooted? Does it turn off future OTAs? and can I flash my nandroid backup over this?

This is clear, because this is a rooted stock Rom, so you can flash your nandroid backup back.
but you must not forget to flash the boot img, unless you have S-OFF

Reactions: Spaded21

rascal9

Feb 16, 2009
This is clear, because this is a rooted stock Rom, so you can flash your nandroid backup back.
but you must not forget to flash the boot img, unless you have S-OFF

Without looking like a fool where will the 2.04 bootloader unlock be posted? I check on HTC DEV daily and comb through forums here. But will there be a post related to the unlock and whats my timing looking like? Im chomping at the bit to unlock and start flashing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Verizon Stock Rom 2.06.605.1
    Deodexed and Rooted with Superuser
    Enable Powersaver
    Automotive works
    Friendstream/Widget works
    Playstore 4.1.6

Credits

Thanks!!!

Dsixda for his great Android Kitchen

Thanks!!!

DOWNLOAD 2.06.605.1

MD5:705e6e608332f85360ac2474ca472434

For not S-OFF Users Download Stock boot.img and Flash in Fastboot Mode and Modules in Recovery​

MD5:1f47c8ed76965ab1a25b2a84d513c9d4

MD5:9dbdabd09e75fb711dea56ebf5b6b80e

Information:

The bootloader must be unlocked and must be installed custom recovery (CWM or TWRP)

Don`t forget the boot img
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Flash included Boot.img,or what you want.

Sorry my Bad English!

Greetz Letschky​
    Rom Updated 2.06605.1 Deodexed Stock Rom ,Enable Powersaver ,Automotive works, Friendstream/Widget works
    and extra Modules/Boot.img for not S-OFF Users
    I have seen that some have asked stockrom a deodexed and I wanted it too, so I've made ​​it.
    It's like the only Originalrom rooted and deodexed with the write to system kernel so that you can delete what you want
    Anyone having a camera issue with this? I can take pics but when switching to video it says sorry camera has stopped...

U need the camera fix mod that's posted on this section. Deodexing the rom breaks the video camera.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    Hey y'all, I'm not a dna owner but my wife bought a rooted one with a custom ROM on it and she wants it returned to stock. I want her to keep s-off and root for "in case" and I'm wondering if this is the newest ota ROM available.
    If not, can you point me in the direction of the stock(est) ROM available?

You're looking for this one then http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=46213837