Repair centres for Bad imei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Droid117

May 30, 2011
Could anybody recommend me a repair centre who could fix my imei? (0049) I have a backup but it's in a .Win format...
Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

Droid117

May 30, 2011
Could you be abit more specific please? I've just done a Google search and it's brought up a place. O.O

wangdaning

Sep 17, 2012
Wuxi
Could you be abit more specific please? I've just done a Google search and it's brought up a place. O.O

His point was you need to be more specific. A repair center where. You are in the UK, or at least your more info says you are. I am sure there are many, so where in the UK? If you go to samsung's site I would imagine they have a list of repair centers by region.

Reactions: JJEgan

Droid117

May 30, 2011
Okay. I'm based in the West Midlands area. I've been quoted about £40. Not 100% sure if he can do it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
IMEI changing is illegal in most countries and not allowed on XDA. If you can't use the usual backup/restore method then you'll have to sort it out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ulan Bator

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

His point was you need to be more specific. A repair center where. You are in the UK, or at least your more info says you are. I am sure there are many, so where in the UK? If you go to samsung's site I would imagine they have a list of repair centers by region.