4.3 bootloader/modem

Search This thread

jukiewalsh

Sep 16, 2013
Recently I updated my firmware to mg2 and I was wondering if updating to mj2 (whatever the latest one is) will make it unable to revert to my 4.1 suite stock nandroid or any ROM pre-4.3 for that matter

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

jack man

Nov 8, 2009
Recently I updated my firmware to mg2 and I was wondering if updating to mj2 (whatever the latest one is) will make it unable to revert to my 4.1 suite stock nandroid or any ROM pre-4.3 for that matter

Someone else needs to also confirm this (since I havent been on here in quite a while), but I am fairly certain that as long as you have NEVER installed MJB, you can switch around anything you want without the worry of bricking. Before I updated to MJB I went back and forth several times trying different 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 roms. And also tried a few different 4.3 roms (on MJ2 and also back to MG2) before going to MJB.

Reactions: jukiewalsh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Someone else needs to also confirm this (since I havent been on here in quite a while), but I am fairly certain that as long as you have NEVER installed MJB, you can switch around anything you want without the worry of bricking. Before I updated to MJB I went back and forth several times trying different 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 roms. And also tried a few different 4.3 roms (on MJ2 and also back to MG2) before going to MJB.