[Q] suddenly FC and hot when playing asphalt 8

Search This thread

droidnux

Jan 12, 2014
hi all, i wta when I play the Asphalt 8 suddenly in the middle of the game, its force close and my device is hot, is there a problem, I use the stock room and kernel, rooted deodexed 3.17 cpt, hbot 2.09 rumrunner s-off and mobile data is on, is there any advice and enlightenment :confused:

numel007

Apr 22, 2011
hi all, i wta when I play the Asphalt 8 suddenly in the middle of the game, its force close and my device is hot, is there a problem, I use the stock room and kernel, rooted deodexed 3.17 cpt, hbot 2.09 rumrunner s-off and mobile data is on, is there any advice and enlightenment :confused:

Asphalt 8 will push the phone to its limit. The system may have killed it to prevent damage from overheating and also to save resources. Plus sense roms have lower 3D rendering abilities, so the game will naturally be a bit more unstable and prone to cause heating.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

polar2792

Oct 23, 2011
Gastonia, NC
Flash a custom kernel that allows overvolting and overclocking and see if that doesn't help. Change the governor to performance though.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

droidnux

Jan 12, 2014
Asphalt 8 will push the phone to its limit. The system may have killed it to prevent damage from overheating and also to save resources. Plus sense roms have lower 3D rendering abilities, so the game will naturally be a bit more unstable and prone to cause heating.

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

Flash a custom kernel that allows overvolting and overclocking and see if that doesn't help. Change the governor to performance though.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thks all, btw polar whats your recomended custom kernel :eek: