bootable recovery SD card needed

Search This thread

Magilvia

Jan 10, 2008
I'm searching for a bootable SD image for i9070 but I'm unable to find one. I need it to try to fix a bricked phone.
Does anyone have a link to one or perhaps is skilled enough to prepare one ?
Thanks!!

Magilvia

Jan 10, 2008
I never heard that we have such thing. But anyway what happen? Can you go to download mode? If you can than just flash stock firmware.
No I can't, it doesn't boot in any way. Something goes wrong after flashing a cyano beta. I didn't do the flash myself.
I know it's possible to create a bootable sd from a working device or rom image. Actually I already used one for a different device.
Here are the instructions. Tryed it but I'm not skilled enough...

Last edited:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
No I can't, it doesn't boot in any way. Something goes wrong after flashing a cyano beta. I didn't do the flash myself.
I know it's possible to create a bootable sd from a working device or rom image. Actually I already used one for a different device.
Here are the instructions. Tryed it but I'm not skilled enough...

Flashing Cyanogen MOD for our device can't make your phone not booting in Download mode. If you flashed wrong firmware, you could demage your motherboard and there is no solution for that I think...

What CM beta did you use?

P.S. And how do you think to use it if you can't power on the phone?

Magilvia

Jan 10, 2008
Flashing Cyanogen MOD for our device can't make your phone not booting in Download mode. If you flashed wrong firmware, you could demage your motherboard and there is no solution for that I think...

What CM beta did you use?

P.S. And how do you think to use it if you can't power on the phone?
Don't know which version, if it's important I could ask.
I know it could be damaged the motherboard, but I think there's a possibility that it's just corrupted the bootable partition. In that case, inserting a bootable sd could recover the phone. Here has been done with an S3

Last edited:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Don't know which version, if it's important I could ask.
I know it could be damaged the motherboard, but I think there's a possibility that it's just corrupted the bootable partition. In that case, inserting a bootable sd could recover the phone. Here has been done with an S3

It is not important what version, it is important if it was for our device or not.

Another question, is your phone dead or you get stuck on Samsung logo when you try to power it on. I think that sd boot does not mean anything if you can't power on your phone... As I saw, to do this you need adb shell access.

Magilvia

Jan 10, 2008
It is not important what version, it is important if it was for our device or not.

Another question, is your phone dead or you get stuck on Samsung logo when you try to power it on. I think that sd boot does not mean anything if you can't power on your phone... As I saw, to do this you need adb shell access.

Totally dead. No adb access. Nevertheless I would like to try.

Magilvia

Jan 10, 2008
Here says:
3. After it's done writing the img, take out your SD card and put it into your phone. With the battery in the phone, insert the SD card, plug the phone into your machine, and try to boot to DL mode via the usual method. This WILL take several tries and possibly rewriting the img file to SD card again to work.

I know it's a very remote possibility...

Last edited: