Media link hd sale

Search This thread

tommy_riley

Apr 24, 2009
Tacoma, WA
OnePlus 10 Pro
I had to select HTC>HTC One (not M8) and then select "Connect & Dock" to see it come up. Regularly $89.99, discount of $70 due to it being on clearance.

Hopefully its still there next week when I get paid.

KT

Mar 11, 2005
San Francisco
I had to select HTC>HTC One (not M8) and then select "Connect & Dock" to see it come up. Regularly $89.99, discount of $70 due to it being on clearance.

Hopefully its still there next week when I get paid.

This may be a stupid questions - Are we sure it would work well with the M8? :confused: Wonder why they'd give such a deep discount for a product that's ALSO compatible as an accessory with their new flagship device.

Update -

So I confirm that was a dumb questions to ask (apologies).. went and confirmed on HTC's website.

Now here's some new info though - I tried to place the order online three times and every time I got an error message that said "something went wrong"... lmao... I'n not joking... screenshot attached... So I finally picked up the phone and placed an order on phone which presented it's only challenges since the lady wasn't willing to give me a discount initially.. she said it was a web only offer.. and then I had to explain to her that my preference was to purchase it over the web except their system wouldnt let me and so finally she had to match the online offer... yay! :highfive:

It's $19.99 + $6.50 for 4 day shipping + some $2 and change in taxes...

Last edited:

lacrossev

Nov 9, 2008
SF Bay Area
I have one, i couldn't even get it to connect after the first time lol. Compression is also pretty noticeable compared to wired mhl.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

DruoGaby

May 31, 2013
i ordered mines this morning...and itll work man :)...i got tired of my chomecast and running it thru 3rd party apps..so why not get the real thing

k4p741nkrunch

Jun 14, 2010
Florida
This may be a stupid questions - Are we sure it would work well with the M8? :confused: Wonder why they'd give such a deep discount for a product that's ALSO compatible as an accessory with their new flagship device.

Update -

So I confirm that was a dumb questions to ask (apologies).. went and confirmed on HTC's website.

Now here's some new info though - I tried to place the order online three times and every time I got an error message that said "something went wrong"... lmao... I'n not joking... screenshot attached... So I finally picked up the phone and placed an order on phone which presented it's only challenges since the lady wasn't willing to give me a discount initially.. she said it was a web only offer.. and then I had to explain to her that my preference was to purchase it over the web except their system wouldnt let me and so finally she had to match the online offer... yay! :highfive:

It's $19.99 + $6.50 for 4 day shipping + some $2 and change in taxes...

I just ordered my Media Link HD and ran into the same problem as you.

Tried it four times via the website and each time "We're sorry, Something happened while processing your order. Please try again."

So I called the 'Order by phone' number, this number for me -> 1 866 866-7509

I explained that I am not a Sprint customer, but I was trying to purchase the accessory and got an error.
The gentleman went through and got all my information, but at the recap of the order he told me the shipping was $12.50.
I asked if there were other shipping options, as the website told me 6.50 for shipping. He told me this was the only option and recapped the order again. I was about to stop him, when he said "So with the accessory, the local tax, and shipping the total will be $21.67."
I was confused and thought he forget the shipping in the math, but I didn't care and just let it go through.

Well, I just got the confirmation email, I paid a total of $21.67. Somehow I got free shipping.
Checked the bank to confirm. Guess I got lucky somehow!

Thanks for the tip OP! I've been wanting one of these since I got my One X!

DruoGaby

May 31, 2013
I just ordered my Media Link HD and ran into the same problem as you.

Tried it four times via the website and each time "We're sorry, Something happened while processing your order. Please try again."

So I called the 'Order by phone' number, this number for me -> 1 866 866-7509

I explained that I am not a Sprint customer, but I was trying to purchase the accessory and got an error.
The gentleman went through and got all my information, but at the recap of the order he told me the shipping was $12.50.
I asked if there were other shipping options, as the website told me 6.50 for shipping. He told me this was the only option and recapped the order again. I was about to stop him, when he said "So with the accessory, the local tax, and shipping the total will be $21.67."
I was confused and thought he forget the shipping in the math, but I didn't care and just let it go through.

Well, I just got the confirmation email, I paid a total of $21.67. Somehow I got free shipping.
Checked the bank to confirm. Guess I got lucky somehow!

Thanks for the tip OP! I've been wanting one of these since I got my One X!
happened to me also....online was charging me for shipping and when i called they said it was free.."$19.99 :p

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Is this a good device? I have a chromecast and love it, so don't really have a need for this.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

DruoGaby

May 31, 2013
i sold my chromecast screw that thing!!! media link for the win....and with media link...ya dont need wifi..it can hook up to the phone over 3g 4g...

Top Liked Posts