[Q] worth it?

Search This thread

oziboy

Jul 3, 2013
Zonhoven
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey people,
I got a HTC one x+ here and I am tired of HTC support so I'm moving to another phone...
I would have bought galaxy s5 but Imo the phone looks bad and if I compare specs, oneplus one beats it like a boss...
So I want to buy a new phone somewhere in august, should I wait for a better phone or buy the 64GB OnePlus One?
Share me your experience with this phone please, thanks
-ozi

Sent from my HTC One X+ using XDA Free mobile app

bky16

May 4, 2010
Seems that it is very quite here, look as though no one is interested in it.
I saw reviews saying that there is issue with the microphones when making calls, but no where else to get answer.

Planterz

Feb 28, 2014
Tucson, AZ
If you can get ahold of one, yeah, it'll be worth it. Hopefully by August they'll be readily available. Of course, by fall it might be "obsolete", surpassed by phones with Snapdragon 805s or 610s or whatever with QHD screens, but even then, at the price they're selling for, it's still an amazing deal.

Reactions: azeem40

stefanorickeets

Aug 9, 2013
Kingston
The majority of the people reading these forums have never used a One so they can't really give you an honest opinion.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4030E using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you can get ahold of one, yeah, it'll be worth it. Hopefully by August they'll be readily available. Of course, by fall it might be "obsolete", surpassed by phones with Snapdragon 805s or 610s or whatever with QHD screens, but even then, at the price they're selling for, it's still an amazing deal.