can you get past a cell phone jammer?

Search This thread

Tregrad

Oct 23, 2007
Reno
there is a place i go to that has a jammer and i need to know if there is an app or something out there that can override the jammer, does anyone know of an app that does that.

drewcam888

Dec 12, 2008
He is right. Under very few instances are jammers allowed. And the FCC has to approve of the jammer use or there are large fines.

sunNsnow

Dec 16, 2009
He is right. Under very few instances are jammers allowed. And the FCC has to approve of the jammer use or there are large fines.

Interesting. I went to a restaurant a couple of years ago that boasted they had a cell phone jammer on premises. Not sure if it was legal or not, but it was a bit annoying.

Tregrad

Oct 23, 2007
Reno

I would if it wasnt the church I attend LOL, got to keep everyone (like me) from checkin game scores during service LOL also lots of people are too stupid to set their phones on vibrate so i guess its the tards in the place that make this thing necessary.

thanks for the input tho.

sunshineman

Sep 18, 2010
there is a place i go to that has a jammer and i need to know if there is an app or something out there that can override the jammer, does anyone know of an app that does that.

Good cell phone jammers use random generators, cell phones and wireless equipment r built to notice and compensate for standard patterned interference like microwaves or other wireless equipment, only way is wifi phone or voip, or both, or a massive lightning rod for an antenna, only other way would be to make a device to put back the jamming signal but inverted, which would require a team of engineers and $70 in parts plus various law violations as well as prolly being kicked out of school.

weeny

Aug 5, 2010
cell phone jammer

I don't think there's any app can override cell phone jammer espow.com/wholesale-security-jammer.html , the only way you can do is to get away from it. :(

Reactions: shyamkumar1604

Olipro

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 22, 2005
Your SPL
the only way to beat a jammer is to be "louder" than the jammer... which would entail a hardware mod to the device to boost the power of its transmitting signal.

However, I would imagine that the extra power required might well be at the level where it can actually start warming stuff up.

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
hm... why do you want to know? from what I can make of it, they work by blocking radio signals...

Using something wifi and voip could get around the cell phone jammers since they are blocking lower frequency radio signals... wifi works on higher frequency

Tonyjamerproblem

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, you seem to know what your talking about, with this phone jammer thing I need your help on a similar subject,

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

So there is a jamer that's blocking my phone. It has rendered my phone useless. I don't need any BS on the legality and dumb advice on how to unplug the jammer. What can I do to my phone or buy extra in order to beat this thing. Names tony. Thanks to you guys that are really trying to help.

antonyonier

Jan 16, 2018
I don't think there's a program to stop the phone jammer. After all, the power generated by a cell phone can't be compared to a jammer. If you really need a solution, you can only use interference to counter the interference. perfectjammer.com/all-gsm-3g-jammers-blockers.html . For details, please refer to this article.

shokoishida

May 2, 2018
Hello, there is no program that can override the jammer. Please refer to perfectjammer.com for details.
Although this kind of equipment technology already very common, but at present through the software still cannot achieve.

Richard 1

Aug 14, 2021
I'm on a moto gplay 6 and I'd like to know how I can bost my signal and beat cellphone jammers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cell phone jammer

I don't think there's any app can override cell phone jammer espow.com/wholesale-security-jammer.html , the only way you can do is to get away from it. :(