Best radio for Italian dz?

Search This thread

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
I'm using the ics rom with htc sense 4 made by Taz :) but with vodafone i have no signal i some areas... What is the best rom for desire z (italian)? :)

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using Tapatalk 2

crestofawave

Dec 17, 2011
Heraklion
Samsung Galaxy Tab A series
Are you asking for a ROM or a RADIO?

Actually, either way, it doesn't matter. You'll have to find the best combination for yourself. Different phones react differently to radios. Same with ROM's.

So yeah, trial and error, rinse and repeat.

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
Are you asking for a ROM or a RADIO?

Actually, either way, it doesn't matter. You'll have to find the best combination for yourself. Different phones react differently to radios. Same with ROM's.

So yeah, trial and error, rinse and repeat.

Yes but I can flash all the radio (for desire z i mean) or there are radios that work only in specific phones related with specific areas? :)

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
No. All Radios you see on the RADIO thread are fully compatible for each and every DZ/G2. So flash away, test radio for 4-5 days minimum and see what works for you.

Like I said, it's different for everyone.

Thanks this was the information I wanted to know :)

sigibian

Jan 9, 2012
zofox im Italian and seen you on Androidiani :D

I have Vodafone too, i use latest radio posted for months! All goes fine... just check if your gps signal is good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No. All Radios you see on the RADIO thread are fully compatible for each and every DZ/G2. So flash away, test radio for 4-5 days minimum and see what works for you.

Like I said, it's different for everyone.