Polaris Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

clueless_stranger

Feb 10, 2013
Can somebody post the latest polaris office apk file and anything else I would need to get it running pls?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2

Last edited:

clueless_stranger

Feb 10, 2013
Could you just point me to the right place pls ?

clueless_stranger

Feb 10, 2013
I'm looking for the latest version.

Last edited:

clueless_stranger

Feb 10, 2013
For some reason, it says its not compatible with my device.
7sny9y1ULy

Last edited:

CPA Poke

Oct 23, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Guuuuuys look at his username...and the top 4 most recently created threads. I would think asking for POLARIS OFFICE would be our first clue. Lol

tumblr_lyufmmtn711qdddnho1_500.jpg

My money is on FJ. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Use search engine please ... Clogging forum with topics already discussed is no bueno. Thamx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

And not to hammer semantics, because I know you're trying to help...but did YOU actually even search to see if Polaris (lol) had been discussed already? I did, and searching "Polaris" in this forum only yielded one thread as a result, from back in March 2012 - and it was pretty much someone asking if anyone had used it, some people said it sucked, and that was it.

So if this guy truly was asking legitimate questions (which he isn't), your response would have been a little unnecessary.

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Guuuuuys look at his username...and the top 4 most recently created threads. I would think asking for POLARIS OFFICE would be our first clue. Lol

My money is on FJ. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

And not to hammer semantics, because I know you're trying to help...but did YOU actually even search to see if Polaris (lol) had been discussed already? I did, and searching "Polaris" in this forum only yielded one thread as a result, from back in March 2012 - and it was pretty much someone asking if anyone had used it, some people said it sucked, and that was it.

So if this guy truly was asking legitimate questions (which he isn't), your response would have been a little unnecessary.

I did absolutely no research ..i felt like being a ****... Guilty as charged ......

KSoD

Feb 22, 2011
Buffalo
So could somebody post it?

Let me try to say this without being a ****...

If the Play Store says it is not compatible guess what that means? It will NOT work with your current ROM and side loading it will only cause issues.

As I stated it is free so there is no reason to post the APK as you have a link to the legit free source.

No offense but as been stated several times, take the time to read the stickies in all the areas for the phone. It doesn't take years to learn this if you spend as much time reading the provided information instead of asking and expecting to being spoon fed, you will learn.

Sent from the Note-rix

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Let me try to say this without being a ****...

If the Play Store says it is not compatible guess what that means? It will NOT work with your current ROM and side loading it will only cause issues.

As I stated it is free so there is no reason to post the APK as you have a link to the legit free source.

No offense but as been stated several times, take the time to read the stickies in all the areas for the phone. It doesn't take years to learn this if you spend as much time reading the provided information instead of asking and expecting to being spoon fed, you will learn.

Sent from the Note-rix

Absolutely right ....tried 1weather with 4.2.2 didn't work .....downloaded apk still no go . no spoon feeding Here...do some research cluless.......but I think clueless is just being a troll honestly

Reactions: CPA Poke

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Yep. Google is your friend.

Also, just because the Play.Store says it is incompatable, doesn't neccessarily mean it won't work. Unless of course it is meant for one OS (JB) and you are trying to install it on another (ICS). Then all you'll get ia a parse error. Most apps though are already being revamped to work on multiple platforms once past the GB days. But Google could have told that as well.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My money is on FJ. ;)

I did absolutely no research ..i felt like being a ****... Guilty as charged ......

Even if he really wants it, who doesn't google and find the apk themselves. Who tries to get someone else to do the leg work when they can walk too. I think this thread should be closed or deleted, no good will even come from this.
    Yep. Google is your friend.

Also, just because the Play.Store says it is incompatable, doesn't neccessarily mean it won't work. Unless of course it is meant for one OS (JB) and you are trying to install it on another (ICS). Then all you'll get ia a parse error. Most apps though are already being revamped to work on multiple platforms once past the GB days. But Google could have told that as well.

Thread Closed

Hahahaha touché
    So could somebody post it?