[Q] How to chage the camera storage to SDCARD.

Search This thread

prawin16

Dec 2, 2012
I have installed CosmicCM-29120316-I9082. In this ROM i believe Nexus camera is used, am looking for an option to make my SDCARD as the default storage. Can any please help me on this...:(

Am sorry if i have asked a silly question am new to this costume rom and i don't know were to find answer for my question.. please help and thanks in advance.

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
I have installed CosmicCM-29120316-I9082. In this ROM i believe Nexus camera is used, am looking for an option to make my SDCARD as the default storage. Can any please help me on this...:(

Am sorry if i have asked a silly question am new to this costume rom and i don't know were to find answer for my question.. please help and thanks in advance.

After opening cam you could see a bubble on the right side.. That is the key next to the right side of the shutter key. Click on it. Then More options, Settings. In that you can change storage to external sdcard

Sent From Galaxy Grand running RR 5.0.6

Reactions: James Colvap

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

After opening cam you could see a bubble on the right side.. That is the key next to the right side of the shutter key. Click on it. Then More options, Settings. In that you can change storage to external sdcard

Sent From Galaxy Grand running RR 5.0.6