[Q] No 4G[TW 4.4]

Search This thread

GeneralAdidish

Jan 17, 2014
Hey guys me again(i have heaps of probelms i know D:)
But im here to explain my situation and try to get help because i get live without 4G/LTE
So i upgraded to 4.4 kitkat because i note 3(XSA International sn90005) bricked my note 3 and couldnt find files for 4.3 so i just did 4.4
Then when i updated i couldnt get signal and got help from peps on the forums to flash EFS, so i did i now i only get 2G not even 3G
So is this because i need to flash i new modem or something
If the modem is the problem give me a link:D if the file is big i prefer mega but anything is fine
Thanks G

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Hey guys me again(i have heaps of probelms i know D:)
But im here to explain my situation and try to get help because i get live without 4G/LTE
So i upgraded to 4.4 kitkat because i note 3(XSA International sn90005) bricked my note 3 and couldnt find files for 4.3 so i just did 4.4
Then when i updated i couldnt get signal and got help from peps on the forums to flash EFS, so i did i now i only get 2G not even 3G
So is this because i need to flash i new modem or something
If the modem is the problem give me a link:D if the file is big i prefer mega but anything is fine
Thanks G

XSA is Australian model... We will be the LAST to get KK officially so no modem there...
The only thing I could suggest would be to re-install KK... Might fix, did you do a factory reset when you upgraded because this may be a factor too...

Killberty

Oct 27, 2013
In my case, the kk update disabled it by deafult, so i had to reenable

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Killberty

Oct 27, 2013
Settings- more options - mobile network - mobile network modr

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app