HTC hd7 battery 1930 mAh

Search This thread

nm8

Jan 8, 2006
Undershire
I read somewhere that the HD7 1930mAh battery can be used with the HTC Wildfire S.
So if this is true, this is very good news to WS owners!!!!

I myself am thinking of getting this phone as a backup eventhough I have a HTC Desire HD.

Reactions: virus_egypt

mars83

Feb 1, 2010
Wrocław
I read somewhere that the HD7 1930mAh battery can be used with the HTC Wildfire S.

I myself am thinking of getting this phone as a backup eventhough I have a HTC Desire HD.

If it's true 4-5 days without charger :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using XDA App

taffypride

Dec 1, 2010
Wells
local phone shop reckons the HD7 battery is as big as the screen on our Wildfire S' and thinks it will not fit.....

mphi

Jul 2, 2011
I'm always dubious of high capacity batteries since I saw the test results on batteryboss.org.

bracken21

Sep 20, 2006
When I read about this, I went on ebay and bought a cheap HD7 battery just to test... I can confirm that the battery I received fits the wildfire s without a problem... It says on the battery HD7/HD3 and its 1500mha.. it is not an Original though.

The battery ran down quicker than the original, but after a few days it started to hold its charge a lot more - a week on and im loving.. I took my phone off charge at 08:00this morning, 10 - 15 texts, lots of browsing and facebook and im currently sitting @ 98% 14:15

Cheers Bracken

Reactions: Royal King

bracken21

Sep 20, 2006

Royal King

Apr 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
When I read about this, I went on ebay and bought a cheap HD7 battery just to test... I can confirm that the battery I received fits the wildfire s without a problem... It says on the battery HD7/HD3 and its 1500mha.. it is not an Original though.

The battery ran down quicker than the original, but after a few days it started to hold its charge a lot more - a week on and im loving.. I took my phone off charge at 08:00this morning, 10 - 15 texts, lots of browsing and facebook and im currently sitting @ 98% 14:15

Cheers Bracken

That's great news! Please check your PM :)

bracken21

Sep 20, 2006
excellent news indeed.....

taken a chance on a 3500mah HD7 battery for £6 on ebay :)

I would take care with batteries that state this size - its either a bigger battery that comes with a new back for the HD7 so wont fit your Wildfire or it wont actually hold 3500mah.. it would also run very hot. I hope im wrong on all accounts.. fingers crossed.

My guess would be that 1500mah would be the limit for a battery our size - anything above this must be reporting incorrect.

Cheers
Bracken

taffypride

Dec 1, 2010
Wells
well I'll report back once I get the battery :)

I have also ordered a fresh battery cover so I can modify if needed.... :)

Looking at the pictures though, it looks like it's the same size as the normal one..... we'll find out soon..... :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Cheers Bracken
    got my 3500mah battery yesterday in the post.

Yes it is double the thickness so if I flip the battery so the contacts line up, they don't actually touch the contacts on the phone. However this hasn't deterred me from carefully dismantling the battery and make a new battery housing with the contacts in the correct position.

As for the battery cover, well, I got my spare Wildfire S battery cover, and gradually trimmed a battery sized hole in the back. I have got plans for making it smoother and more streamlined but it's just ready at the moment.

End result: HTC Wildfire S with at least 2.5x the original battery capacity (picture attached.

Cost me all of £6 (with free P&P), about 5 minutes cutting time, and a partially sliced finger where the blade slipped......
    So final is the HD7 battery compactible with WFS?

yes it is.