[Q] Big problem...plz help!

Search This thread

Makisrock

Oct 7, 2013
Greece
Hello my friends...i have samsung galaxy core GT-I8260...my phone has rooted and i had install the CWM...Now i format everything in my sdcard...i try to install with cwm unoficcial roms, but when the installation finish and i press reboot my phone goes to cwm...
Plz help me...

P.S : i connect the phone with my pc but can't synchronized.
Thx and sorry for my english! :crying:

palmaputravp

Apr 27, 2014
Malang
Hello my friends...i have samsung galaxy core GT-I8260...my phone has rooted and i had install the CWM...Now i format everything in my sdcard...i try to install with cwm unoficcial roms, but when the installation finish and i press reboot my phone goes to cwm...
Plz help me...

P.S : i connect the phone with my pc but can't synchronized.
Thx and sorry for my english! :crying:

Flashing your firmware can solve this problem bro, if you dont understand, go check this out; http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2505436

Reactions: Makisrock

Makisrock

Oct 7, 2013
Greece
Flashing your firmware can solve this problem bro, if you dont understand, go check this out; http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2505436

Thx bro but the link in this post with usb drivers is invalid...
in my desktop..in the folder "my computer" when I right-click management and then Device Manager to keep getting usb Samsung mobile usb cdc composite device and has a yellow exclamation mark (!) .. Could you please send me another link with the right driver? Thanks a lot!

Makisrock

Oct 7, 2013
Greece
Thx bro but the link in this post with usb drivers is invalid...
in my desktop..in the folder "my computer" when I right-click management and then Device Manager to keep getting usb Samsung mobile usb cdc composite device and has a yellow exclamation mark (!) .. Could you please send me another link with the right driver? Thanks a lot!

Its ok my phone is back! :)
Thx my friend have a nice day! :D

PS:There is an available Rom that works in Greece to install?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts