[Q] Google play file locations

Search This thread

hotelmason

Jun 21, 2014
Hello,
I need some help. I would like to send my friend a discontinued app from Google Play. I have the app on my phone, and would like to know where the apk/files for the app are stored at. I have tried multiple locations, but to no avail. One location is in my SD card's "Android/data" folder, and the same location for the phone itself. I hope that one of the forum members can help me with this problem. Thanks!

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hello,
I need some help. I would like to send my friend a discontinued app from Google Play. I have the app on my phone, and would like to know where the apk/files for the app are stored at. I have tried multiple locations, but to no avail. One location is in my SD card's "Android/data" folder, and the same location for the phone itself. I hope that one of the forum members can help me with this problem. Thanks!

Download an app called app backup and restore.
Go into that and backup apk of that app wherever you want and send it.
Or a better app is shareit by lenovo
It sends files with wifi direct
But for sending it the phone receiving it should also have that app

Press thanx if i helped you in anyway...

Reactions: hotelmason

hotelmason

Jun 21, 2014

Thank you very much! I never even knew this kind of app existed. :good:

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY
Hello,

It's in the data/app folder of your phone.

Best backup app imo is Titanium Backup. Best thing to buy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,