X10 Mini 2.1 UK for flashtool

Search This thread

omergh

Oct 27, 2010
istanbul
Hi everyone,

the first link does not work for me, page cannot be found:( I need to downgrade my x10mini from 2.1 to 1.6, after the upgrade battery life decreased significantly. Can you please help me do that?

Thanks!

x10mini

Aug 1, 2010
Reactions: brunocosta

pratyush_gamer

Dec 28, 2010
Varanasi
Sol.

i download the file but i dont know what to do with it it's all '.sin' file please help.

In order to use the flasher just try these steps-:

1)Download SEUS and Pc Companion and connect the phone with them at least once (just connect)

2)Make sure you have the latest java installed on your pc.

3)Download the flasher (Just make sure you've downloaded the mini and not the mini pro edition).

4)Download from the same thread a Generic 2.0.A.0.504 FW (Or any other ROM Watever u want) and put the folder with the .sin files inside the flashtool's directory.

5)Run the flashtool, press flash and then choose the name of the folder, where the .sin files are in.

6)While the phone is off, keep the back button pressed and connect on usb until the green light is on.

**You Can THANX me if this sol. helps you**

x10mini

Aug 1, 2010
In order to use the flasher just try these steps-:

1)Download SEUS and Pc Companion and connect the phone with them at least once (just connect)

2)Make sure you have the latest java installed on your pc.

3)Download the flasher (Just make sure you've downloaded the mini and not the mini pro edition).

4)Download from the same thread a Generic 2.0.A.0.504 FW (Or any other ROM Watever u want) and put the folder with the .sin files inside the flashtool's directory.

5)Run the flashtool, press flash and then choose the name of the folder, where the .sin files are in.

6)While the phone is off, keep the back button pressed and connect on usb until the green light is on.

**You Can THANX me if this sol. helps you**

i followed this method correctly but after doing this when i try to click the root button nothings happen. and when i click the ask for permission button still nothings happen. no pop up appears on my phone

pratyush_gamer

Dec 28, 2010
Varanasi
i followed this method correctly but after doing this when i try to click the root button nothings happen. and when i click the ask for permission button still nothings happen. no pop up appears on my phone

dude when you clicks on Root Button...it will install the z4root in your device...then you must go to z4root in ur device and then click root in it.....it will restart after a few min. And after restart ur device will be Rooted.

beezwaxibiza

Nov 10, 2011
X10 mini latest firmware

is this the latest firmware for x10 mini (e10i):-

E10i_2.1UK.7z

??

thanks.

b

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

sorry, i meant this one:-

E10i_2.1.1.A.0.6_Generic.zip

beezwaxibiza

Nov 10, 2011
thank you. is that also a generic non-branded firmware?

i've googled it and found links on megaupload etc - is there any way of knowing if they are safe & working?

also, any idea what the difference is between E10i_2.1.1.A.0.6 and E10i_2.1.1.C.0.0?

harry47

Feb 5, 2011
Chennai
I downloaded the firmware folder n added to the flashtool directory.. But while selecting its not showin the .sin files..

Top Liked Posts