[CLOCK] [WIP] - Multi-purpose Clock Widget

Search This thread

xancgy

Feb 8, 2014
Hey guys! This is my first zooper widget, and is still a work-in-progress, but I thought I'd see what the community thought so far.

The way it works, is that the centre digit is the hour, and the filled in portion of the surrounding ring is the minutes.

From the bottom, around the edges, there are two additional indicators. The left being your current battery life and the right being your cellular signal strength.

The widget's entire appearance changes at 30% battery life remaining, and again at 15%, clearly indicating that you should probably consider plugging your phone in soon. :)

Next up is going to be the addition of some sort of charging indicator. I'm thinking about a pulse that goes around the edges where the battery life / GSM strength is, and maybe changing the colour of the digit.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• full.png
    full.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 729
  • under30.png
    under30.png
    61 KB · Views: 647
  • under15.png
    under15.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 671

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys! This is my first zooper widget, and is still a work-in-progress, but I thought I'd see what the community thought so far.

The way it works, is that the centre digit is the hour, and the filled in portion of the surrounding ring is the minutes.

From the bottom, around the edges, there are two additional indicators. The left being your current battery life and the right being your cellular signal strength.

The widget's entire appearance changes at 30% battery life remaining, and again at 15%, clearly indicating that you should probably consider plugging your phone in soon. :)

Next up is going to be the addition of some sort of charging indicator. I'm thinking about a pulse that goes around the edges where the battery life / GSM strength is, and maybe changing the colour of the digit.

What do you guys think?
    Neat idea, I think the charging indicator will make it look better as well. I will try it out.
    Great concept! Keep going.

Sent from the depths of a stock s4!
    I like it a lot. Maybe I'd change the font but that's personal. Great stuff!