Spaceman Beta (game) WVGA ONLY

Search This thread

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
hi,

This is a beta of my second game Spaceman. I am having limited time to develop this game as my work is very busy. Instead of not releasing it i though i would as it is still playable at beta version (tested on HTC tp2 and SE x1).

This is a Shooting game, think space invaders.

It is WVGA ONLY

In the .rar u will find the spaceman .cab + spaceman .exe (for people who dont want to install a cab) + Ganondolfs Adventure .cab (my first game, also WVGA ONLY) and a .txt file.

I am currently unable to get a screen shot of the game but if anyone who downloads it would upload a pic i would appreciate it.

Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/377261141/Spaceman.rar

Thanks

duke911

Apr 11, 2005
SF Bay area
Awesome game :D
it reminds me of a project a did while I was back at school, it was in VB, and not as good looking as this one.

It'd be really nice if you change the font on the start screen to something more "spacy" ;)
this one looks like I'm about to play a Robbin Hood game :p

p.s: I've attached some screen shots too

Attachments

• Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Screen003.jpg
    Screen003.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 556

owtommywo

Dec 29, 2009
www.xoooox.it
Hi,

I'm a developer in C# using VS2008.
I would start doing some small game for my PDA.
Could you tell me what I need to start? opengl?

Thanks
xoooox

Ganondolf

Nov 16, 2008
Hi,

I'm a developer in C# using VS2008.
I would start doing some small game for my PDA.
Could you tell me what I need to start? opengl?

Thanks
xoooox

I am using the Game Editor software not VS as i first tried VS and had lots of problems. Game Editor software is a great place to start for making games on WM and pc, although this will be my last game using the software as it cant be used with wm7.

Mcwest

Mar 9, 2010
Sundsvall
VERY good game! ^^ Like the old days, bad that the WinMo doesn't support Multitouch on the Rhodium - that would be great in this game! Kick some Bad Ass Aliens! =D