8bit or 16bit cm11 theme (retro)

Search This thread

mixalot2008

Mar 3, 2011
Louisville
Title says it all looking for anything like it. Found several good wallpapers and icon packs but no cm themes or aokp themes or anything if the like. Anyone taking requests or know of any good one? I'll pledge 10 bucks to a decent one if someone makes one.

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I've found several in the Play Store. I can't remember the titles but they're there.

I can't find any links. Lots of Retro Icon packs but no CM11 themes. There are some "Retro Font Packs"

Perhaps you can find a decent CM Theme, throw a retro icon/font pack, and call it a day. Status bar Icons won't be blocky but time/date should use retro system font.

Last edited:

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Title says it all looking for anything like it. Found several good wallpapers and icon packs but no cm themes or aokp themes or anything if the like. Anyone taking requests or know of any good one? I'll pledge 10 bucks to a decent one if someone makes one.

Can you point to a example if a theme you like, my perception of retro and yours might be different. Also might help others have a idea if they see it as well.

Sent from my LG-d801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mixalot2008

Mar 3, 2011
Louisville
Easy enough but there aren't any that are close. I'm using the simple 8bit icon pack which looks awesome with the space battle live wallpaper. By retro I'm referring to old video games the 8bit pixelated look. Heres a screenshot of my homescreen.
Screenshot_2014-02-27-00-57-29_zpsd80a54bd.png

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
You should also look into finding some 8-bit Nav keys.

I think there is an app for that and allows for custom icons. Maybe build them yourself.

I don't think the Theme posted looks that bad really although could be a little blockier.

CuraeL

Dec 6, 2010
Copenhagen
You should also look into finding some 8-bit Nav keys.

I think there is an app for that and allows for custom icons. Maybe build them yourself.

I don't think the Theme posted looks that bad really although could be a little blockier.

ZipThemer on the Play Store.. Create anything, flash anything in the recovery.

Top Liked Posts