[q] needddd heeelllppp!!!!!! Cant get into my phone need access

Search This thread

Native7

Mar 10, 2014
Hi,
I am new to this forum and I need serious help please. I dropped my AT&T Lg Optimus G the other day and now the bottom part of my phone is not responding to my touch. I have a lockscreen on and I cant put in the full pin and press okay :( I don't have my debugging option on, its not rooted (still stock), and I have tried the USB OTG with no luck but I am waiting to try the Y-cable OTG. There has to be a way I can enter my pin and unlock my phone so I can activate the debugging and use android screencast or something. I JUST NEED TO GET INTO MY PHONE SO I CAN BACKUP MY STUFF.. Is there a way to active debug from the computer or anything? There has to be some kind of way other then hard reset which will delete my texts, notes, etc... WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO I HAVE?

I have order the Optimus Pro and I need to get this done before it arrives so I can send my G off.

Someone please find a solution for me and I will be thankful beyond measures

nch26

Jun 14, 2012
Buenos Aires
www.youtube.com
Hi,
I am new to this forum and I need serious help please. I dropped my AT&T Lg Optimus G the other day and now the bottom part of my phone is not responding to my touch. I have a lockscreen on and I cant put in the full pin and press okay :( I don't have my debugging option on, its not rooted (still stock), and I have tried the USB OTG with no luck but I am waiting to try the Y-cable OTG. There has to be a way I can enter my pin and unlock my phone so I can activate the debugging and use android screencast or something. I JUST NEED TO GET INTO MY PHONE SO I CAN BACKUP MY STUFF.. Is there a way to active debug from the computer or anything? There has to be some kind of way other then hard reset which will delete my texts, notes, etc... WHAT OTHER OPTIONS DO I HAVE?

I have order the Optimus Pro and I need to get this done before it arrives so I can send my G off.

Someone please find a solution for me and I will be thankful beyond measures

You need to backup internal storage things ? or some like apps or whatsapp conversation ?
If you want to backup something of your internal storage, you can wipe data/cache. It will let your phone from like it come to your hands, and screen pin will gone.

Native7

Mar 10, 2014
You need to backup internal storage things ? or some like apps or whatsapp conversation ?
If you want to backup something of your internal storage, you can wipe data/cache. It will let your phone from like it come to your hands, and screen pin will gone.

Yes I need to back up internal storage things like my notes in a app, my text messages, and other stuff that's not on my SD card. How can I wipe the data/cache so I can get into my phone???