[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2] N7105XXDLL1 || Odexed & DeOdexed, Rooted, Busybox [12/11]

Search This thread

barneystuta

Nov 8, 2010
First time I have deodexed.

How long does the first boot take? My screen hasn't crashed, but is still on the Samsung logo (with it flashing blue and fadeing every few seconds). I believe Deodexed ROMs can take a while on first boot, but how long?

Thanks.

EDIT: Went to my back up, and started process again. All worked perfectly, and is now booting as normal.

EDIT2: OK it is now stuck on a strange boot loop. It books up, T-mobile logo shows, then it shows "Android is Upgrading". It then loads that up, then re-boots to t-mobile logo, and shows "Android is Upgrading" but it wizes through through them very quickly, and then goes back to t-mobile screen.

Etc etc etc.

Have I done something wrong?

I am on a UK N7105 (EE version) of the device and I am trying to flash De-odexed ROM.

Last edited:

mancman

Jan 17, 2011
Munich
handwrite spen

Hello together,

does the handwriting works for you?

I cannot access it via Samsung keyboard it is just not there.

Any suggestions?

It does not work in SNote as well.

teshxx

Jul 19, 2010
FL
Hello together,

does the handwriting works for you?

I cannot access it via Samsung keyboard it is just not there.

Any suggestions?

It does not work in SNote as well.

It works for me. It's hard for me to take a screenshot since it inputs the text in the field extremely fast lol.

yhs_csl

Sep 25, 2008
Mine is showing 'modified' at the device status..initially it wasn't after i flash the sweden rom through mobile odin. What can be the case?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is N7105XXDLL1, 4.1.2, rooted rom with unsecured boot.img. Made from the Factory Image released earlier today (12/11). Both odex and deodex versions are available. Both are rooted with busybox. Use it ONLY if you have 7105.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via your fav recovery. Your data will be preserved.

Odexed: Link 1

Deodexed: Link 1

Please give credit if you plan on using this as a base. Thanks.
    Don't you think its better to have wcdma/gsm auto rather than lte/wcdma/gsm auto as I guess the one with LTE would use more battery power than the option without it? Just a question and a guess... What do you think?

This is how it came. It's stock. Nothing was added/removed. So blame samsung ??
    Thanks mate, downloading now!

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Nice work, everything's great... just wondering though, what's the big N for in the status bar?

4qzoX.png

The big n is your nfc chip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app
    The big n is your nfc chip

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium HD app

Any idea what the big "N" is for in the status bar?

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Ah, interesting OK thanks! :good:

You can remove that stupid N if you don't like it.

You just edit the others.xml in /system/csc and find this line.
    Code:
    <CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>DEFAULT</CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>

Delete it and reboot. No more annoying N.
    Samsung boot animations

Its unfortunate about the T Mobile branding, I really would like stock samsung. Hopefully someone with stock on 4.1.2 can pull the boot animation for us.

One other thing to note is, like most branded firmwares, this homescreen has the dock locked and you can not change its icons.

Thanks for the hard work and the 4.1.2 update.

Unzip and replace the boot files into System/media folder and shutdown file into System/media/video/shutdown folder,

set permissions to 644 for all.