[Q] Why doesn't HTC offer this promotion in the U.S?

Search This thread

jmvfeo

May 13, 2010
HTC One (M8) – with Free BoomBass Speaker

I found this to be interesting and wonder how come they don't offer this to customers in the United States? I mean i wouldn't mind a free speaker, would you? I was going to post a link but the site won't let me so i guess this is the next best thing.

Free HTC BoomBass with HTC One (M8)

Terms and conditions

1. Free HTC BoomBass with every purchase of a HTC One (M8) when bought at Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”) either online, in-store or via telephone (the “Offer”)

2. Offer only available to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years of age or older.

3. Offer only available whilst stocks last.

4. Valid for purchases from 26 March 2014 to 7 May 2014 inclusive.

5. The last available date for redemptions is 4 June 2014.

wb9999

Mar 14, 2006
Because it's an offer from Vodafone UK, and they don't operate in the US! I bought my phone from EE in the UK and I didn't get the offer, because it's not an HTC offer.

jmvfeo

May 13, 2010
Because it's an offer from Vodafone UK, and they don't operate in the US! I bought my phone from EE in the UK and I didn't get the offer, because it's not an HTC offer.

If its not an HTC offer then why would you have to go through the HTC website to redeem the offer?

TERMS & CONDITIONS

8. Delivery of the HTC BoomBass will be made within 28 days after redemption on the HTC website. A
confirmation of dispatch email will be sent to you within 14 days of redemption on the HTC website.
Delivery of the HTC BoomBass can take up to 14 further days thereafter.

EtherealRemnant

If its not an HTC offer then why would you have to go through the HTC website to redeem the offer?

TERMS & CONDITIONS

8. Delivery of the HTC BoomBass will be made within 28 days after redemption on the HTC website. A
confirmation of dispatch email will be sent to you within 14 days of redemption on the HTC website.
Delivery of the HTC BoomBass can take up to 14 further days thereafter.

Are you stupid? Read the very first part of the first post you made. It flat out says it is for Vodafone customers only...

1.Free HTC BoomBass with every purchase of a HTC One (M8) when bought at Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”) either online, in-store or via telephone (the “Offer”)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012

I found this to be interesting and wonder how come they don't offer this to customers in the United States? I mean i wouldn't mind a free speaker, would you? I was going to post a link but the site won't let me so i guess this is the next best thing.

Terms and conditions

1. Free HTC BoomBass with every purchase of a HTC One (M8) when bought at Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”) either online, in-store or via telephone (the “Offer”)

2. Offer only available to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years of age or older.

I'm in UK and i got
1 free m8
2 free doombox
3 £25 Google play voucher
4 free leather case
So pretty good deal lol

grentuu

Jan 9, 2011
Just outside of Manchester UK

Terms and conditions

And I'm pretty sure we wouldn't mind the HTC Advantage offer over in the UK. But we don't get it - it's US only.

I would rather have the screen replacement than a gimmicky speaker that most people seem to be putting on Ebay as soon as they get it.

Some people eh - never satisfied. ;)

btw - still waiting for mine :) (Vodafone UK)

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
And I'm pretty sure we wouldn't mind the HTC Advantage offer over in the UK. But we don't get it - it's US only.

I would rather have the screen replacement than a gimmicky speaker that most people seem to be putting on Ebay as soon as they get it.

Some people eh - never satisfied. ;)

btw - still waiting for mine :) (Vodafone UK)

We do get screen replacement in UK I've had it done :D

jmvfeo

May 13, 2010
Yeah bro sorry i forgot to put on my helmet to day, my apologies for being so retarded to think that because you have to go through the HTC site to redeem that it is HTC who is offering. It does make a lot of sense to half to go through HTC website instead of Vodaphone having it in the store and giving to you on the spot when you buy the phone.

Are you stupid? Read the very first part of the first post you made. It flat out says it is for Vodafone customers only...

1.Free HTC BoomBass with every purchase of a HTC One (M8) when bought at Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone”) either online, in-store or via telephone (the “Offer”)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

xploitUK

May 3, 2009

Same here, although I did get a free case with mine that other people haven't had.

Also handy to know someone that works in a phone shop as he told me which contract was best - I asked specifically for that contract in store elsewhere and managed to blag a free memory card too