Virginia
Any news on this lock screen yet?
Has anyone ported it to 4.2.x?

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
it's awesome but why I cant flash it, I'm using Xylon rom

You cant flash it. (Unless someone made a specific version for you) A developer needs to put it in their source when compiling a new fresh ROM. Dont ask me... motorola UX ROM is the last ROM im making for Nexus 4

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium

Last edited:

brian88

Dec 21, 2012
Saigon
You cant flash it. (Unless someone made a specific version for you) A developer needs to put it in their source when compiling a new fresh ROM. Dont ask me... motorola UX ROM is the last ROM im making for Nexus 4

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE GT-N7105 using xda premium
Hhmmm, I cant flash it, it's the real thing I wanna say here guy, I tried all version I think may be compatible with my Rom

dislplin01

Apr 10, 2011
Bump I would try to port it although I'm no expert or am sure I can even do it but either way I have no time so I'm just bumping this in hopes someone will port it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow I had no idea there'd be so much interest in this lock screen. Wish it didn't have to be ROM specific though :/

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Well this might not be what you wanted to hear, but I flashed it on my gnex, and it's okay, but its really not that good. It gets annoying because it looks unfinished and not as polished as it should be. I'm not critizizing the person that originally made it, but It is sort of slow and the edges look straight, not faded to blend in with the rest of the screen.

But, I'm still working on it. I really need a linux computer and I dont have one. (I explained why somewhere in this thread). If I can get my hands on one, I'll try again right away. Sorry to keep you guys waiting :(
    Hey guys...sorry for not telling you anything for a while. I've been swamped lately, but I pm'd the original author of this mod and he said that he's planning to make one for CM10.1 soon. Once he does that, then porting will be ten times easier for all of us. I think you guys should hold off for that.
    Still waiting on this :(

Stop complaining, I'm working on it. Please dont ask for ETA's. I already said I dont have access to a linux computer regularly so it might take a while.

To all: No more testers please! I already have enough, but thanks for the interest! :)

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

If you try from the gnex thread it never work for this phone. Even gnex will get a bootloop if trying to flash the mod in different rom.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Yeah you're right. Thats why i'm using his patch (used when compiling the rom).
    Have you tried flashing the Galaxy Nexus MOD? I personally find that most flashable zips of any nexus, whether it be GNex, Nexus 7 or 10, many times work on our nexus 4..
    Don't blame on me though, just sharing..

Tried it, it refused to flash through TWRP
    Tried it, it refused to flash through TWRP

Any chance of that being TWRP related?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2