I need help from someone with stock ROM + root (for something silly :D)

Search This thread

PoisonWolf

Feb 8, 2009
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if someone with stock ROM + root + access to Samsung's App store could do me a favor? I'm currently on Imilka's AOSP ICS rom and for whatever reason, the usual Inotia 3 Children of Carnia (some lame JRPG type game) in the market cannot load my save file from their servers. It shows up as there not being any save file. I'm very annoyed right now as I've put more than 30+ hours into the game. :( I made absolutely sure my save files were on their servers prior to wiping my earlier stock ROM! Ugh.

Could someone help me pull the Inotia 3 that's from the Samsung App store (i.e., you'd need to install it then use something like Root Explorer to get it)? It's different from the usual Inotia 3 somehow I think, but I really need it to retrieve my save file! =(

Thanks in advanced to anyone who is willing to help me (I really hope it's possible if not....all that 30+ hours into a mobile RPG game is lost...).

Cheers.
P.S. If this APK won't work on Imilka's AOSP ROM, do let me know so I can prepare myself for the worst instantly.

Last edited:

PoisonWolf

Feb 8, 2009
check your inbox after few time
downloading

Thank you so much for your help Dr. Ketan. I tried the file but alas, no luck with the Inotia file. It still shows up as a regular Inotia from the Google Market (with ads). For whatever reason, the one from the Samsung App store did not have adds.

It still returns a no-save file on their server error. Sigh, oh well, 30 hours of my life down the drain. Dang it for playing the game on a non-rootable ROM which prevented me from manually backing up the save file. :(

Thanks again though.

Top Liked Posts