Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
OP, how come I saw on your screenshots this horzontal blue line battery indicator at top of status bar(aside from the normal batt indicator), it doesn't show on mine after I flashed the meter mod.

huzz107

Dec 30, 2010
OP, how come I saw on your screenshots this horzontal blue line battery indicator at top of status bar(aside from the normal batt indicator), it doesn't show on mine after I flashed the meter mod.

It looks like Miui battery indicator.. we have it on our DHD too s part of our tweak-battery bar but I may b wrong:D:D

Flasher Twin Huzz

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

rayford85

May 22, 2011

You should have it in the next Rom release. But the one in the screenshots is an apk called teambamf battery bar. You can find it on the market.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
It looks like Miui battery indicator.. we have it on our DHD too s part of our tweak-battery bar but I may b wrong:D:D

Flasher Twin Huzz

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

You should have it in the next Rom release. But the one in the screenshots is an apk called teambamf battery bar. You can find it on the market.

ok, thanks for the answers guys, d@mn i already hit the max 8 thanks again

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Will it be possible to have option of plain background of the app drawer? The background now that comes originally with the ROM, even the Glass Drawer too, sometimes make the icon names hard to read. If I may suggest, Transparent is best.

Sent from my CoreDroid HTC One X using xda premium

Onepagebook

well, did for myself old time DHD OPB-blue top-bar look:D

Grab it if you like, let me know if anyone want red..I can do it like 5 minutes.:D

Still Thanks for the Master Karagas's Wifi Icon!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?31odsz5tt2t0pse

20120416213525.png

rayford85

May 22, 2011
Will it be possible to have option of plain background of the app drawer? The background now that comes originally with the ROM, even the Glass Drawer too, sometimes make the icon names hard to read. If I may suggest, Transparent is best.

Sent from my CoreDroid HTC One X using xda premium

I haven't found the hack for transparency yet. It's my fav. Too. It used to be nice and simple in xml. Now I think its in smali:eek::eek: ill find it eventually. I can do a simple stock black. Might take me a bit. I'm busy for the next few days.

Reactions: Gandicela

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
I haven't found the hack for transparency yet. It's my fav. Too. It used to be nice and simple in xml. Now I think its in smali:eek::eek: ill find it eventually. I can do a simple stock black. Might take me a bit. I'm busy for the next few days.

Cheers, Nick! No rush, one day at a time, yeah? :D

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts