[ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sorullo_xgrx

Jan 9, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Great job on this Rom. Really smooth. Only thing that didn't supported my custom Lock Rings. Don't know if there something you can do or a special way to do it on your rom.

Well here's a snapshot of lock screen after flashing custom lock ring.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335034157351.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335034157351.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 398

Nate14

Mar 10, 2010
Colorado
For whatever reason, when I click the download link in the XDA app, all it does is enlarge the picture. When I click the link in the mobile browser, it's loads a blank page. Of I try to navigate to the download from your page, it loads a blank page. Am I gonna have to dl from my PC?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

Na, to download from your phone, you have to disable mobile view in your browser settings. I was able to get to the OP's sites that way and download it.

Edit: I used the stock browser.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA

Viper32

Feb 16, 2009
SC (But Bleed Crimson Red)
Wow, that is terrible! Looks like the timing on the Tbolt was perfect then.

No insurance on the Rez?

Yeah that's true your timing always seems to be perfect.......( I wonder sometimes if you ever sleep ;) )

No I did not have insurance one the Rez, I had purchased it from an individual. I have a odd situation, my phone bill is paid for by work but I have to buy my own phone unless I want a regular flip phone or blackberry. I may repair the Rez as it just needs a new LCD if I can find one at a decent price, if not it will be a few Months before i can get another one due to funds.......

PS... Thats why I am always asking you about a Exchange Security Bypass mod.... (Pin drives me crazy)

What Phones Rom did you base this Rom off? Maybe I can find a bypass that way.....

Viper

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Great job on this Rom. Really smooth. Only thing that didn't supported my custom Lock Rings. Don't know if there something you can do or a special way to do it on your rom.

Well here's a snapshot of lock screen after flashing custom lock ring.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

Can you pm the mod you installed. It seems like its going to be a signature issue. I did not disable signature checking (which I may at a later time). BUt if I have time tonight I can try and take a look.

Yeah that's true your timing always seems to be perfect.......( I wonder sometimes if you ever sleep ;) )

No I did not have insurance one the Rez, I had purchased it from an individual. I have a odd situation, my phone bill is paid for by work but I have to buy my own phone unless I want a regular flip phone or blackberry. I may repair the Rez as it just needs a new LCD if I can find one at a decent price, if not it will be a few Months before i can get another one due to funds.......

PS... Thats why I am always asking you about a Exchange Security Bypass mod.... (Pin drives me crazy)

What Phones Rom did you base this Rom off? Maybe I can find a bypass that way.....

Viper

Yeah, I sleep! When everyone else is up and about. I work 3:00PM to Midnight so I am up all night and hit the hay around 7 or 8am.

This ROM is carved from the Open Mobile MR4 ROM. What exactly do you need for a mod?

Viper32

Feb 16, 2009
Can you pm the mod you installed. It seems like its going to be a signature issue. I did not disable signature checking (which I may at a later time). BUt if I have time tonight I can try and take a look.

Yeah, I sleep! When everyone else is up and about. I work 3:00PM to Midnight so I am up all night and hit the hay around 7 or 8am.

This ROM is carved from the Open Mobile MR4 ROM. What exactly do you need for a mod?

I just need the exchange security bypassed from the mail.apk...... Then I am good to go...... I am sure you will implement some of your tweaks and stuff to this one real soon... (4in1...etc.)

Scott

I just need the exchange security bypassed from the mail.apk...... Then I am good to go...... I am sure you will implement some of your tweaks and stuff to this one real soon... (4in1...etc.)

Yeah, this is more of a feeler ROM to see what level of interest people will have.

So far so good. I actually like this phone over the Rezound. I like the "feel" to it.

Reactions: RomsWell

Viper32

Feb 16, 2009
Yeah, this is more of a feeler ROM to see what level of interest people will have.

So far so good. I actually like this phone over the Rezound. I like the "feel" to it.

I agree in some ways the feel is better than the Rez, but the screen brightness\resolution sucks compared to the Rez. Also noticed the volume clarity\level is not as good either. As far as speed I cannot really tell any difference. Anyways you keep pumping out updates for this Rom and who the he-- knows I may stick with it until the next new HTC comes out.

P.S... Please look to see if you can find me a mod to disable the exchange security or point me in the right direction......(Also the mobile hotspot is great but would be great to be able to use at 4G speeds) I will keep you posted on any issues if I see any.........

Thanks and welcome aboard...............

Viper

Dancershrink

Feb 10, 2012
It just so happened that my wife had a mild problem that gave me a great excuse to flash this rom. :) I'm also noticing occasional flickering of widgets when changing home screens. The Bible Verse widget does it consistently and Google Search at times. Doesn't cause a problem...but distracting. Just wanted to let you know. Great rom!!!

Scott

Anyone have a link to imoseyon 6.1 kernel for gb 3.6 to share?

Viper

I think this it: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1260185

I played with one that I found marked the latest and did note my 4G jumped up but then went right back down. I see no perf diff ont he kernel but on the same note I only flashed and tested it while driving to work. Will do more testing tonight. Lots of other things going on.... S-OFF for rezound is out now :eek:

Dancershrink

Feb 10, 2012
Found one more issue. Either tapping voicemail in notifications or long pressing 1 dials "123" instead of "*86".

Viper32

Feb 16, 2009
I think this it: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1260185

I played with one that I found marked the latest and did note my 4G jumped up but then went right back down. I see no perf diff ont he kernel but on the same note I only flashed and tested it while driving to work. Will do more testing tonight. Lots of other things going on.... S-OFF for rezound is out now :eek:

I will wait until you test some more and maybe implement it into Rom if allowable. Thanks as always.....

The S-OFF for rezound is great news for Rez owners for sure..... dang that makes me miss it even more...........

Viper

Scott

Found one more issue. Either tapping voicemail in notifications or long pressing 1 dials "123" instead of "*86".

Good catch!!! You can also change that in the settings though. Go to Settings -> Call and you can program the VM number of choice. I use Google voice so I never bother with the whole Verizon *86 thing.

I will wait until you test some more and maybe implement it into Rom if allowable. Thanks as always.....

The S-OFF for rezound is great news for Rez owners for sure..... dang that makes me miss it even more...........

Viper

Yeah, no kidding. I cant wait another half hour to get out of work and try it out.

1stCentauri

Aug 22, 2011
Bristol

Scott, does this mean no more love for the Rezound? Lol, I am a huge fan of your work, I followed you on the E3D forum's, Rez forum's, and now my girl got the Thunderbolt, so I will be faithfully following you here as well. This device really needs someone like you! Did you drop the Rez completely or just pick up a TB? Thanks for everything you do, it is very much appreciated and I look forward (as I'm sure others will as well) to the upcoming releases and so forth.

Edit: nvm on the dropping the Rez, apparently I skipped the last portion of your post about trying out S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using XDA

Scott

Scott, does this mean no more love for the Rezound? Lol, I am a huge fan of your work, I followed you on the E3D forum's, Rez forum's, and now my girl got the Thunderbolt, so I will be faithfully following you here as well. This device really needs someone like you! Did you drop the Rez completely or just pick up a TB? Thanks for everything you do, it is very much appreciated and I look forward (as I'm sure others will as well) to the upcoming releases and so forth.

Edit: nvm on the dropping the Rez, apparently I skipped the last portion of your post about trying out S-OFF.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using XDA

Hahaha... No, I still love my Rezound. I was donated this device to make CleanROM for it so I have both and switch back and forth. No way am I giving up on the Rez! Still waiting for that mythical ICS release!

josh0426

Nov 12, 2009
Southern Illinois
The only thing keeping me off any of these MR4 roms is the time zone thing. I am one of the few that use Verizon Visual Voicemail, and autoupdate timezone settings MUST be enabled for it to work. Im always hoping that someone will come up with a permanent fix for this because I really like running these roms.

jmichaels1982

May 30, 2011
Long Island, NY
ok pfew

Hahaha... No, I still love my Rezound. I was donated this device to make CleanROM for it so I have both and switch back and forth. No way am I giving up on the Rez! Still waiting for that mythical ICS release!

When I found you over here i freaked the f out. I thought you were turned of by the rez community and swapped phones.

I am flushing my xanax down the toilet.

BTW s-off a wet dream
<object width="400" height="300"><p... on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Scott

The only thing keeping me off any of these MR4 roms is the time zone thing. I am one of the few that use Verizon Visual Voicemail, and autoupdate timezone settings MUST be enabled for it to work. Im always hoping that someone will come up with a permanent fix for this because I really like running these roms.

Oh wow, I didint know that. Has anyone tried the MR4 ROMS with the intended radios or complete firmware?

When I found you over here i freaked the f out. I thought you were turned of by the rez community and swapped phones.

I am flushing my xanax down the toilet.

BTW s-off a wet dream

A real developer does not stop doing what he likes because "the community" pisses him off. A real developer does what he does because he loves it and will never stop doing what he loves!

And I love developing! So I wont stop! No matter what! :D

Viper32

Feb 16, 2009
Scott,

I have noticed after running the Rom for over a day now I seem to be getting some Lag when waking up or when selecting apps. There was no lag after the initial flash. I have not installed any apps or anything since loading it. Hopefully you will keep working on this Rom now ya got S-Off on the Rez.......

Viper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] - 4/20 - CleanROM 1.0 RC1 -★| GB 2.3.6 | Sense 3.0 | MR4 | Clean! |★-

cr2.png

Tbolt1.png

about.png

CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Open Mobile MR 4 Update with some features and enhancements! This is not a heavily themed ROM. All HTC and Google Apps are uptdate as of 4/21/2012. ROM is de-odexed and zip aligned

This is Release Candidate 1 and will surely go through enhancements and fixes. Please feel free to share your feedback!

features.png

• No Verizon Apps and are not supported yet. In time support for VZW Apps will be added.
    • Kernel: Stock
    • Sense: Sense 3.0
    • Apps: ES File Explorer, Fast Reboot, WiFi Tether
    • Tweaked: Performance and Battery
    • Enhancements: Extended Quick Settings, Battery with percent

notes.png

• You may get a Notification asking you to "Set Current Time." To disable this notification go to Settings -> Date & Time -> Uncheck Automatic
    • WiFi Tether seems to be touchy with this ROM.
    • The HTC Hot Spot feature works but only seems to be 3G and is FREE!
    • Location does not turn on during initial setup and must be turned on in the Settings.

installation.png

• Place ROM on SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe all data / Factory reset - Do not restore anything from back up. Do not ask in the thread if you can. You will be referred back to here!
    • Flash ROM
    • Profit!

thanks.png

• qd2dc
    • MyComputerDoctor for MMS Fix

Also stop putting roms on your wife's phone unless you want to be tech support.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2
    Ok can someone give me a link to download this. When i try in OP it takes to his download but no thunderbolt option. Was it taken down or something. This is my wifes phone and she recently been loosing calls and not sending texts. So i figured i would flash Scotts rom because he does solid roms for my S3 but i just cant find it.

CleanROM 1.0
    Anyone have this that would be willing to upload? Scott removed all archived builds from his site..

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk 2

Try HERE
    Going to give it a try. Currently using as well gingeritis 3D.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using xda premium

Great, please feel free to leave any feedback. I am constantly looking to improve the ROMS I create.

Thanks,

-Scott