No Calling

Search This thread

mcernuto

Apr 7, 2011
Hello my phone for some reason will not make any calls. I can do everything else but make and receive calls. It worked fine earlier and I didn't even know there was a problem until i got a voicemail. I have re-flashed stock 4.1.2 in odin and still nothing. ?? Someone help please.

edit: well now my phone is stuck at the bootloader screen telling me that the firmeware upgrade encountered problems...it will not turn on now, any help is needed. I get fails when i try to odin flash a stock rom...

Last edited:

captemo

Jan 13, 2012
Kentucky
Hello my phone for some reason will not make any calls. I can do everything else but make and receive calls. It worked fine earlier and I didn't even know there was a problem until i got a voicemail. I have re-flashed stock 4.1.2 in odin and still nothing. ?? Someone help please.

edit: well now my phone is stuck at the bootloader screen telling me that the firmeware upgrade encountered problems...it will not turn on now, any help is needed. I get fails when i try to odin flash a stock rom...

You have 2 threads with same question and same question posted in a 3rd. Most likely a moderator will close at least 1 of them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app