[Q] Lost All Audio after CM11 Nightly

Search This thread

Baldingtires

Jan 2, 2014
I updated to CM11 nightly 12-26 last week and ended up losing all speaker function. I've done nandroid restores, factory resets, different roms, and even flashed back to OTA 4.3. I can still make and receive calls fine, and when I plug in headphones they work fine also. I've found a few other treads mentioning this sort of issue with the HTC one but none of them went anywhere. I am S-Off/Unlocked using Rumrunner and running CMR for recovery. I've tried Z-Device test and it says the speakers are fine...I'm not sure where to go at this point.

Thanks for reading!

Gizmoe

I updated to CM11 nightly 12-26 last week and ended up losing all speaker function. I've done nandroid restores, factory resets, different roms, and even flashed back to OTA 4.3. I can still make and receive calls fine, and when I plug in headphones they work fine also. I've found a few other treads mentioning this sort of issue with the HTC one but none of them went anywhere. I am S-Off/Unlocked using Rumrunner and running CMR for recovery. I've tried Z-Device test and it says the speakers are fine...I'm not sure where to go at this point.

Thanks for reading!

The trick for fixing the ONE after aosp issues is to flash the stock rom and stock recovery then do a factory reset. Be sure to back up sd too before as it wipes the whole phone.

Thefireballkid

Feb 3, 2011

Thanks for reading!

I had the same issue, I returned completely back to stock, ruu and everything. Didn't fix mine. Relocked bootloader, s-on, and did a warranty exchange.