[Q] Disable AT&T G2 OTA??

Search This thread

ceallen82

Feb 18, 2014
Ok, I'm trying to find some way to disable the OTA for my AT&T LG G2. I recently had one rooted, and an ota was pushed, and forced my G2 to brick. I got it swapped out, but am trying to find the file, or some way to disable the OTA's so that they won't come through. I am finding mixed answers while browsing through the forums. If someone can, PLEASE explain to me how to disable it. Also, I don't have the update notification in my status bar.

Thanks

Ickyz

Feb 17, 2014
Blúntville
Ok, I'm trying to find some way to disable the OTA for my AT&T LG G2. I recently had one rooted, and an ota was pushed, and forced my G2 to brick. I got it swapped out, but am trying to find the file, or some way to disable the OTA's so that they won't come through. I am finding mixed answers while browsing through the forums. If someone can, PLEASE explain to me how to disable it. Also, I don't have the update notification in my status bar Thanks

Download RomTool Box and click App Manager then scroll all the way down til u see Software Update press on that file and jus FREEZE it so far its worked 4 me

Last edited: