Google KK dialer on Radeon Maya 4.4.2

Search This thread

Logic717

Mar 18, 2009
Atlanta
Does anyone know if it's possible to install the Google stock dialer from the nexus 5 with unknown caller ID onto the lg stock rom? I know the dialer works fine for asop roms but I'm uncertain about stock based roms.

I doubt that it would work since the bases are different but confirmation is appreciated.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

galapagos

Mar 11, 2013
Does anyone know if it's possible to install the Google stock dialer from the nexus 5 with unknown caller ID onto the lg stock rom? I know the dialer works fine for asop roms but I'm uncertain about stock based roms.

I doubt that it would work since the bases are different but confirmation is appreciated.

I don't know about RadeonMaya ROM but it works fine in stock kitkat for F240K variant (I think Radeon Maya is based on a F240 variant). It works in conjunction with the stock dialer so you should not delete any stock apps. Just install the google dialer in system/priv-app with 644 permission. Then you need to create a shortcut to google dialer to enable the dialer.

Last edited:

Logic717

Mar 18, 2009
Atlanta
I don't know about RadeonMaya ROM but it works fine in stock kitkat for F240K variant (I think Radeon Maya is based on a F240 variant). It works in conjunction with the stock dialer so you should not delete any stock apps. Just install the google dialer in system/priv-app with 644 permission. Then you need to create a shortcut to google dialer to enable the dialer.

Where did u get the apk? Just ripped it from the zip?

Logic717

Mar 18, 2009
Atlanta

Found it, had to find the Odexed version and was able to locate that from the nexus 5 forum. Worked just fine when I moved it to the folder and set the permissions as you stated.

I was able to create a shortcut via Action launcher so now i'm all set.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.